The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

"Six power-play goals. We played a good first period. It shouldn't have been 2-0. We didn't play particularly bad half way." - Henrik

to be expected from Henrik. He and Danny combine do r 3 shots and no goals - they haven't scored all month - but they didn't play bad. Someone needs to tell Captain Calm that a hockey game is 60 minutes and that $7M per year stars are supposed to produce points.

I'm not mad a selanne, it's BB that's the piss, okay give him some time, but dont keep putting him out there, if the roles were reversed you don't think it would be classless to but Daniel, Henrik, or kesler out there?

Henrik, Daniel and Kesler dont compare to Selanne and what he has done for the sport yet.

to be expected from Henrik. He and Danny combine do r 3 shots and no goals - they haven't scored all month - but they didn't play bad. Someone needs to tell Captain Calm that a hockey game is 60 minutes and that $7M per year stars are supposed to produce points.

Strip him of the C.

9-1, 1-0 what is the difference.

We have 1 win in 7 games and we are still in a playoff spot, somehow.

That long Christmas break was the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

And for the love of god, give Kassian a game with the twins, or put them both in the pressbox.

I'm tired of watching them fall to the ground every shift looking back at the refs for a call.

This team lives and dies with the Sedins and they are dying.

Ps. If your gonna troll remove your duck avatar and change your username.

If you knew anything about me you'd know I wasn't a Ducks fan. So your post is automatically invalid. I'm a fan of Silfverberg.

go troll elsewhere have you ever seen a 7 minute 5 on 3 after the night before 7 minute pp seriously

and learn to read i am not blaming the refs for the loss genius but if one player got injured for whatever reason duck or canuck it would of been the refs fault for their b.s game management

both players fought back against the canucks how they didn't get a 5 minute fighting major is beyond me

Sorry, I made this post when the title was Devorksi 2 - Canucks - 0. Also, I'm fairly certain 90% of the posts in this thread are blaming the refs so it could be used as a general statement anyways.

I think devorski was calling sesistito for a cross check on the play in front of the net, that was not a cross check, nor was it late, people get cleared out of the front of the net every game like that. then jackman comes in an from the replay it looked aggressive, why no penalty on that? was it really 'jumping' him?

At the end of the second Sestito was looking for fight and Jackman looked thoroughly uninterested but obliged. In the second he bowled over a Duck in the crease, which expectedly got a reaction from Jackman who came into tell Sestito to back off. Of course Sestito interprets this as another chance to fight and starts wailing away. I don't really know what else to say... just.. ugh.

Archived