The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

If you knew anything about me you'd know I wasn't a Ducks fan. So your post is automatically invalid. I'm a fan of Silfverberg.

Sorry, I made this post when the title was Devorksi 2 - Canucks - 0. Also, I'm fairly certain 90% of the posts in this thread are blaming the refs so it could be used as a general statement anyways.

At the end of the second Sestito was looking for fight and Jackman looked thoroughly uninterested but obliged. In the second he bowled over a Duck in the crease, which expectedly got a reaction from Jackman who came into tell Sestito to back off. Of course Sestito interprets this as another chance to fight and starts wailing away. I don't really know what else to say... just.. ugh.

I don't think many people are blaming the refs. The Canucks played terribly but we're all just laughing at the fact that somehow the Ducks get a 7 minute 5 on 3 powerplay. It's ridiculous.

I'm not mad a selanne, it's BB that's the piss, okay give him some time, but dont keep putting him out there, if the roles were reversed you don't think it would be classless to but Daniel, Henrik, or kesler out there?

Also that's the time when stupid things can happen and players get serious injuries , and as a coach do you really want you top players out there?

I remember literally hundreds of posts here calling Tony Granato "classless" because he put checker Steve Moore out on the ice the last time the Canucks gave up 9 goals instead of his stars...

Ok, how does Dalpe get time with the Sedins when hes done absolutely nothing and guys like Booth ride the chair in the press box and Kassian doesnt get any time on the top line...

The team has gone from a top pp unit to having Bieksa in front of the net and weber on the point.

They cant beat any of the the California big dogs in a 7 game series. Gillis traded good assets for long term projects, dont expect much for the next couple of years.

I don't think many people are blaming the refs. The Canucks played terribly but we're all just laughing at the fact that somehow the Ducks get a 7 minute 5 on 3 powerplay. It's ridiculous.

Our team never plays well when the calls go like this; they get deflated and angry and lose their cool. combine that with a ahl goalie and the leagues number one team and you get this.

Ok, how does Dalpe get time with the Sedins when hes done absolutely nothing and guys like Booth ride the chair in the press box and Kassian doesnt get any time on the top line...

The team has gone from a top pp unit to having Bieksa in front of the net and weber on the point.

They cant beat any of the the California big dogs in a 7 game series. Gillis traded good assets for long term projects, dont expect much for the next couple of years.

sometimes a coach is sending a message to his gm and ownership.....perhaps that's the reason

Oh well. Games like these happen. This team is a average - above average team, clearly not good enough to compete in the playoffs against the west. Not as bad as tonight indicated but not a great team at all.

I didn't expect much this season and i must say it feels nice to not be raging right now as i may of previously done so in the past.

At this point id much rather see this team get as low of a draft pick as possible and see what next year brings.

At the end of the second Sestito was looking for fight and Jackman looked thoroughly uninterested but obliged. In the second he bowled over a Duck in the crease, which expectedly got a reaction from Jackman who came into tell Sestito to back off. Of course Sestito interprets this as another chance to fight and starts wailing away. I don't really know what else to say... just.. ugh.

I know sesitito hit him hard but there was a rebound coming and perault was in the crease, I just don't think sestito did anything wrong to warrant the penalty (cross chec-he had 1 hand on his stick) nor the reaction from jackman. if a rebound falls at peraults feet we call sestito lazy. the ref gave sestito a reputation call and jackman nothing.

Archived