The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

When you have a more important game the next night thanks to this silly schedule. Coming back from this road trip 1-2 isn't the end of the world with who the Canucks play for the rest of the month (excluding Chicago).

we had a chance to knock off the best team in the league and give them their first regulation loss at home tonight and we got absolutely destroyed.

that's more important than going up against a team that we SHOULD be able to beat and that we're already ahead of and have 2 games in hand on top of that.

looks like the team is staying pretty calm this must be eating torts up to just blow up against the refs

Don't blame the refs for the Canucks turning to dirty tactics because they were being embarrassed on the scoreboard. I have no sympathy for this club. Sestito is a worthless sack of crap as well. He jumps players in two straight games.

For everyone so worried about the score it's clear the team stopped skating. Would you rather a 3-2 regulation loss or a 9-1 loss heading into a must-win in Phoenix the next day. They gave it the college try, the bounces went against them, the calls started going against them, they mailed it in. Anaheim put on a show for their home fans. On to the next one.

no one ever wants a 9-1 loss... also, why is it a must win tomorrow?

The Sedins had better quickly realize that it's not the Swedish Olympic Team that is committed to paying them each $7MM per year for the next 4. It seems that they are saving themselves for the Olympics next month.

For $14MM for 2 players I'd rather have 26 Santorellis for the same price. At least I'd see some hustle and commitment.

Frankly, I have been disgusted with their pathetic efforts the past several games. The next 4 years could be arduous.

As I mentioned before, the contracts seem to be a reward on what they have done for us in the past, not what they will continue to do for us. That is a big ass contract for what is a rapid decline.. and it hurts this team. Well, maybe not. We're not adding any big names that eat up cap anyway.

Don't blame the refs for the Canucks turning to dirty tactics because they were being embarrassed on the scoreboard. I have no sympathy for this club. Sestito is a worthless sack of crap as well. He jumps players in two straight games.

Ps. If your gonna troll remove your duck avatar and change your username.

Archived