The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

all the retards that say kesler is the engine of the team clearly forgot that he is useless without the sedins on PP. Sedins are the engine of the team when they are on their game they make everyone better including kesler. This season sedins haven't been the same since daniel never goes to the slot and burrows gets pushed hard and called when he does. Not mention the sedins have a revolving door for their right winger.

Kesler= Not engine of our team

Sedins= Engine of our team

Someone should drop the engine by the shop for a check up.

Torts is off his rocker. Kassian needs to be put with the Sedins, this crap with Kesler isn't working.

Been against that from the beginning, but at this point, I think he should anything. Gillis is obviously not going to do anything. He will be going from, I want to see what we have to I don't think making a move for the sake of making a move is prudent. God I hate that fat, sweaty man.

That was a great defensive play by Booth there to take out the Coyote player in the slot with the puck ( was santo's man ) That would have been a shot from the slot uncontested yet somehow those little plays that Booth does goes unnoticed by the fan base and by Torts

Archived