The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

Kid take my advice and leave this team while you can they will never win a cup and are very frustrating and heart breaking to watch. Do it before you get addicted and you will save a lot of time in your life trust me.

Never! I will never give up on my team! I'l love my team forever!

Kid take my advice and leave this team while you can they will never win a cup and are very frustrating and heart breaking to watch. Do it before you get addicted and you will save a lot of time in your life trust me.

I tried picking a second team for back up purposes for seasons Canucks don't make the playoffs, but I can't ever see myself being as big of a fan as I am for the Canucks.

Side note, for how classy they are, The Sedin's are incredibly undisciplined.

Sage advice. Wish someone would have said that to me many years ago.

67.6 Disallowed Goal - A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who bats or directs the puck with his hand into the net. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who bats or directs the puck and it is deflected into the net off any player, goalkeeper or official. When the puck enters the net on a clear deflection off a glove, the goal shall be allowed.

That last sentence says it all. If the puck is simply deflected off a glove, it is a good goal. We all saw in the replay that Hank readjusted his hand just BEFORE the puck hit him. That being the key word - that at the time the puck made contact with Henrik, he was, in terms of arm and hand movement, still. Therefore, it is a good goal.

Archived