The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

It just gets sickening to see this happen time and time again. I'll never forget the time Daniel scored off his skate while stopping hard, with no kick or directing and it was called off. A play I've seen called a goal multiple times since because there was no kicking motion.

Thats a 5 and a 10 ... crosscheck to the neck/face.. am i not correct?

I think it's a 4 or a 5, with a fine or one game suspension depending on the league severity.

I'm pretty unbiased with suspensions etc, but I do think this warrants a FINE like the Joffrey Lupul crosscheck in the winter classic.

I am witnessing a team that has no identity, no confidence and no will. Their passing is lousy, they are not physical and the PP looks bush league at best. They now appear to have even lost their basic hockey skills.

As much as I love this team, they are depressing to watch and that is really sad

It just gets sickening to see this happen time and time again. I'll never forget the time Daniel scored off his skate while stopping hard, with no kick or directing and it was called off. A play I've seen called a goal multiple times since because there was no kicking motion.

This BS league and its constant incorrect calls is making it impossible for me to not believe there is a conspiracy against this team..

These last couple games just further add to this belief. I don't want to believe it but there is just so much bloody evidence.

Archived