The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

At least it looks like someone cares

Kesler on 0-3 road trip: "Horrendous. It was awful. I'm pissed off right now. I need to be better, we need to be better as a group."

Could he be any further from Daniel in his observations? Another sign of the disconnect in the room that is so evident on the ice?

341527064_640.jpg

I think its time to drop down a notch or two in expectations of where this team is going any time soon.

And just our luck, Burrows will be back just in time for Santorelli and maybe Henrik to sit out. Unfrackenbelievable. Between ref vendettas and one man goon squads allowed to go nuts on our players we don't stand a chance. But dare the Canucks ever want payback like they did in LA., then the refs are waiting for them and throw them in the box for the first half of the period just for showing up and looking at them the wrong way. I'm so sick this double standard of reffing.

I'm pretty sure everyone has low expectations at this point, anything that thinks we're going on a deep playoff run is kidding themself

getting into the playoffs as a wildcard is my expectation, and then another first round exit

At least it looks like someone cares

Kesler on 0-3 road trip: "Horrendous. It was awful. I'm pissed off right now. I need to be better, we need to be better as a group."

If Kesler wont be traded then I think Tortorella should march into the Canucks dressing room, approach Henrik, unceremoniously rip the C off his jersey, walk over to Kesler and hand it to him.

I know it's brutal but I'm pissed off the same as Kesler is.

This team is completely lost. No confidence and just a huge mess. I don't think they make the playoffs. They are done in the West.

Please blow it all up. I am hoping for a fire sale at the deadline, and a rebuild. Do not go the Calgary route.

So we are still 6 points or whatever in a playoff spot and people spew crap like this..... yes we are in a slump of course, ALL TEAMS HAVE THEM! Even the best. I am not saying we are the best. But I know for a fact this happens to all teams. LA just lost like 6 in a row a week or two ago. Lets just not overreacting and freak out. I dont even know why I came on here tonight. I usually dont when we lose, because all there is is FIRE GILLIS, FIRE TORTS, FIRE ALL THE PLAYERS. Just relax a bit.....

So we are still 6 points or whatever in a playoff spot and people spew crap like this..... yes we are in a slump of course, ALL TEAMS HAVE THEM! Even the best. I am not saying we are the best. But I know for a fact this happens to all teams. LA just lost like 6 in a row a week or two ago. Lets just not overreacting and freak out. I dont even know why I came on here tonight. I usually dont when we lose, because all there is is FIRE GILLIS, FIRE TORTS, FIRE ALL THE PLAYERS. Just relax a bit.....

Just relax? This team has gone from a PT winning cup contender to the Calgary Flames in a matter of 3 seasons.

I'm glad you are calm and not upset but really..what makes you think everyone who is a fan of this team should handle disappointment the same way you do? Fans like to vent and this is a great place to do that. If you know fans are going to vent and you can't stand it, stay away. What makes you think your approach to handling disappointment is superior to others'?

EDIT - This team has lost 8 of its last 9 games. THat's a pretty major slide for a team fighting to be a wildcard. THese are important points and the team is playing the worst hockey they have played in a decade. But year...let's just relax.

See what happens when you don't play in an easy mode division that inflates your stats.

Enough with this trying to fix things with 3rd and 4th liners. The Canucks need top tier skill that can produce in the tough games, they've needed it for years but do little to nothing about it.

On the plus side Lack played great.

Injuries are killing us and The Canucks seem to be lacking a certain emotion that they had in December. It's almost like they forgotton how to play well and aren't motivated enough to get it back. And the last few games REALLY haven't helped them mentally.

Soon as burrows and luongo are on the verge of coming back then 3 more injuries today... Why can't we have a healthy team all at once to see what we can do.

Also stop saying it's a slump. Why is it a slump everytime we lose to a good team? It isn't. We can't beat playoff teams. Ducks , sharks , kings killed us and will contuines to kill us all season.

I guess AV wasn't the problem after all, eh? The Rangers and Nucks are trending in opposite directions now.

so you think that its Torts fault and not the group of posers called the Canucks?

This team is letting him and the fans down bigtime bro,,time for a new fresh look.

Archived