The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

This is a new low... even for this mediocre sad sack of a team.

Sleepwalking through 56 minutes and then after getting a 4-minute PP, with 6 on 4 for the last two minutes, didn't even register a shot on goal?

Time to put a paper bag over your head and bag skate, you bunch of useless plugs.

For the first time this season I want to see Mt. Tortorella erupt and spew lava all over this hopeless team. They fully earned it.

Its just so depressing. Losing so many without a win is simply not fun at all. 1 Goal in the last 3 games. Injured player gave us a chance for a power play to come back in this game and yet we cant even have at least 1 shot on goal for the whole 4 mins power play. This is so ???? ridiculous.

That's it, I snapped tonight, this is f***ing horse****. We pay damn good money to watch our team play, and we get that bull**** call on a goal?! Meanwhile Hanzal gets to injure 3 canucks before he gets called AND ITS A ****ING DOUBLE MINOR!? THAT'S IT? Not that our ****ing team can score on a ****ing power play.

This rigodamndiculous

1 goal

11 goals against

162 PIM's

over 180 minutes of Hockey.

Yea, I'm salty, and you should be too. If I were at Rogers arena for Calgary, I would boo the Canucks as they came onto the ice and boo every time the ref blew the whistle.

K

Pathetic!

I'm glad I didn't go to Pheonix tonight for a third ugly loss.

I'll still accept the moral victory of the LA loss, we played hard, stood up for the team and came up short. Anaheim was a complete joke after the first intermission and ending with the penalty parade. Tonight the team forgot to show up all together

I'm at my wits end now.

I'm kind of glad that this is the first season I'm too busy to be able to watch a lot of games. Still though, Burr back Saturday, easy schedule for a bit. Hopefully we can pull together some confidence booster games before the Olympic break

Archived