The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

How many times are they going to dump it in and have Smith retrieve it? And keep doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and dong it, etc. etc. etc. you get the picture. The very definition of stupidity. Have these players and coaches no creativity whatsoever?? Judging by our power play, apparently not. Maybe that's why we don't practice power plays or shoot outs - apparently skills can't be learned. from practice. I wonder why we have effing coaches?

This is ridiculous, we had such a good start and now NO ONE cares to compete anymore?!!

So frustrating watching this and so disappointing watching our powerplay opportunities go to waste. Stop cycling the ???? puck! Take notes from Anaheim, they make 2-3 quick passes and shoot. When we keep cycling it like that, teams can intercept the puck so easy and we lose valuable seconds...

Lineup for next game

Daniel Sedin-Ryan Kesler-Nicklas Jensen

Alex Burrows-Jordan Schroeder-Jannick Hansen

Tom Sestito-Brad Richardson-Zack Kassian

Dale Weise-Kelly Lain-Darren Archibald

Kesler has to start utilizing his teammates. I hope he opens his eyes next game

By the way they are playing you look at the standings and say that can't be right, we should be way lower.

The way the play, the attitude or being not worried, saying its a process, we didnt play bad is totally unacceptable.

Time for a wakeup call. Would not mind at all if Torts benched or healthy scratched some of the big names on the team.

Lineup for next game

Daniel Sedin-Ryan Kesler-Nicklas Jensen

Alex Burrows-Jordan Schroeder-Jannick Hansen

Tom Sestito-Brad Richardson-Zack Kassian

Dale Weise-Kelly Lain-Darren Archibald

Kesler has to start utilizing his teammates. I hope he opens his eyes next game

So Henrik disappears? lol

Archived