The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph1m

#Canucks Mike Santorelli in a sling post game and Henrik Sedin doesn't look like he's moving all that well.

How the eff does one player take out 3 guys and get one penalty

More importantly our offence sucks and if Henrik is out we are even more screwed :sadno:

just that first part is bad enough, one guy takes out 3 of our guys and nobody makes him pay for it. Should have sent Sestito after him

I have to admit the Hanzal hat trick was pretty epic. That's one way to secure a win and frack over the opposition. Take out the top scorer, the best depth forward, and concuss the player attempting to make a comeback so they can't buy him out. Just epic.

How is that epic

- Weise was lost and useless for that line,it makes sense now seeing he is being offered around the league. But still it made no sense to keep putting him out with that line.

-Kesler needs to practice passing the puck when driving into the zone,he kept coughing it up once behind the net.

Besides the fact a team will eventually clean his clock,since he rarely has his head up in this process.

- Some players should not block shots,they suck at it.

- Sedins are at their best now,wait till next year ;)

- If we lost 3 players from one player why was nothing done about it? Are we not a team that makes teams pay now?

Guess that was just for show.

- If we lost 3 players from one player why was nothing done about it? Are we not a team that makes teams pay now?

Guess that was just for show.

This team has seemingly reverted to an almost childlike state where they need to prove things to themselves instead of proving them to anyone else.

Still love and believe in this team and that's never going to change.

But, If we lose both Santo and Hank for a while...I don't know guys, that might be it for our playoffs chances if things keep going like this

Ah hell, even if we did squeeze into the playoffs we'd be gone within 6 games at most.

341527064_640.jpg

I think its time to drop down a notch or two in expectations of where this team is going any time soon.

And just our luck, Burrows will be back just in time for Santorelli and maybe Henrik to sit out. Unfrackenbelievable. Between ref vendettas and one man goon squads allowed to go nuts on our players we don't stand a chance. But dare the Canucks ever want payback like they did in LA., then the refs are waiting for them and throw them in the box for the first half of the period just for showing up and looking at them the wrong way. I'm so sick this double standard of reffing.

Daniel "we're not playing bad at all".

I wonder what bad would look like? SO teams playing good lose 9-1? Get no goals and basically dominated by teams below them in the standings. Obviously Daniel's concussions symptoms have not abated and he is having visions of past glory.

Archived