The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PJ Stock

RyanKeslord17

I've had enough of his trash and sent this email to CBC:

The complete lack of professionalism for PJ Stock is appalling. His complete outrage directed towards John Tortorella, who inflicted no physical harm, is ludicrous when compared to his defense of Shawn Thornton, who assaulted an opponent in retaliation to an on-ice incident. His bias against the Canucks is simply unacceptable for a publicly funded network.

As a result of his comments over the course of his employment, I have no choice other than to support political parties who intend to cut public funding to the CBC unless he is fired.

The guy is an idiot and has a really annoying personality. His struggles with speaking the english language has me wondering how he could possibly have landed the job.

He sits there and blasts torts when the other coach initiated the entire thing. Then goes off on how neal's knee was worse then thornton's attack/assault from behind (knocking the other play out cold on the ice).

hahaha... because an email about a comentator saying something negative about the canucks is going anywhere besides the trash.

on topic - what a crybaby. i think torts was probly more angry that hartley MADE UP a line of fighters, Westgarth isn't even a centre he just threw out his toughest lineup for a brawl... what was torts going to do? send out santorelli kesler and a sedin? HAH. at least he tried to put a centre out for the faceoff.

PJ Stock is a ???? idiotic ass. For him to compare the thornton incident to what tort did is appaling and absolutely retarded. Not even the same, torts didn't throw any punches. And to say kass jumped someone? Hello he was coming to the defense of burrows behind the net. PJ stock sucks, and is should be fired from the cbc, & banned from ever speaking about hokcy again. I will be giving away my pj stock hockey card away.

Archived