The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Potential would be trades

pni67

Kadri is a east player

Gardiner doesn't helps us and in my opinion corrado is better

Kunmlin is an another 3rd liner we have far to many of

Toronto gives to much future

Jeeze man, I see this as a clear clear win for Vancouver. I would do this in a heart beat as a Canucks fan.

Jeeze man, I see this as a clear clear win for Vancouver. I would do this in a heart beat as a Canucks fan.

To me Kadri just seems like another CoHo with some attitude problems...Gardiner is not a need either we would want a righthand shot so would be Franson and Kulemin also not big on a needs list...be a 3rd liner when healthy

Also why would Toronto want booth

Kunlmin is better

This trade destroys their future

They wouldn't want Booth I never said they did. You were posting that you didn't like the trade for Vancouver, I disagreed and think it's a home run for us.

Why have you changed your answer ?

Wrong forums

I wouldn't do that trade

Toronto players would fail in the west

Were you also on that popular West bandwagon that said the Red Wings would finish in 1st and could get 125 points just because they were in the East?

I would check the splits on most players before judging what they are capable of... for example

Kadri has 14 points and 4 goals in 30 games... against the East

Against the dreaded West he has 7 goals and 15 points in 16 games

The argument that the West is deeper as far as teams go is valid but as far as players abilities go it rarely makes a difference.

They wouldn't want Booth I never said they did. You were posting that you didn't like the trade for Vancouver, I disagreed and think it's a home run for us.

Why have you changed your answer ?

Sorry thought u liked the deal for both sides

Still say mg and dn both say no

Were you also on that popular West bandwagon that said the Red Wings would finish in 1st and could get 125 points just because they were in the East?

I would check the splits on most players before judging what they are capable of... for example

Kadri has 14 points and 4 goals in 30 games... against the East

Against the dreaded West he has 7 goals and 15 points in 16 games

The argument that the West is deeper as far as teams go is valid but as far as players abilities go it rarely makes a difference.

Booth Ballard comes to mind

I didn't say all players would fail in the west

Way I see it

Gardiner is young but doesn't help ATM

Kadri has attitude issues and gets shuts down at key times. If tor trades him, there's something we don't know. Also he's a rat with no toughness

Kunemin another 3rd liner

I just don't want any maple leafs other then JVR or fransen

Cpl issues

Salary cap?

Can TO give up a center???????????????

I proposed a 3 team deal near identical yesterday. Solves both, and topical.

Ryan Oreilly to the Leaf's.

Edler to Colorado

Kadri and Gardiner to the Nucks.

Kulemin + a first to the Laughs for Gaunce and Weise. (2knd deal balances the cap for the first)

TO gets a great young center + a center prospect.

Booth Ballard comes to mind

I didn't say all players would fail in the west

Way I see it

Gardiner is young but doesn't help ATM

Kadri has attitude issues and gets shuts down at key times. If tor trades him, there's something we don't know. Also he's a rat with no toughness

Kunemin another 3rd liner

I just don't want any maple leafs other then JVR or fransen

I was just talking comparing East and West in general as a way to evaluate a player.

Ballard is an odd name to bring up as he was a strong player with the Coyotes in the West.

Booth was also basically a bench warmer in the East when he was traded. His ice time was cut and he was playing as a 3rd liner on a terrible team in the East and the Canucks took him. I wouldn't chalk that up to the conferences ether.

Now I am not knocking you're opinion on the action proposal it doesn't appear ti be what the Canucks need but I wouldn't chalk it up to East vs West.

Archived