The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superbowl XLVIII

Chauncey

Super Bowl XLVIII  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Want to know who a Seahawks bandwagoner is? Ask em where they were in 08 when the Hawks went 4-12. So many "long time fans" that werent around then. But its a big bandwagon, jump on for the ride.

That was a nasty year. Glad to have been a Seahawks fan from the Largent days. :):towel: Watching them win the Super Bowl would be something.

Want to know who a Seahawks bandwagoner is? Ask em where they were in 08 when the Hawks went 4-12. So many "long time fans" that werent around then. But its a big bandwagon, jump on for the ride.

What team do you cheer for? I bet I can pinpoint exactly when you became a "bandwagon" fan of that team. We are all bandwagoners to some degree but at least Seahawks fans have a legitimate reason to cheer for the team given our geographic location while everyone else just picked a team at random. And by random I mean they picked a winning team in the year they started watching or they hitched their wagon to an elite player in the same manner. I assure you if you picked your team using the latter method the losses aren't nearly as painful but the wins aren't nearly as sweet. Please share with us the details of the immaculate conception of your fandom if you will.

What team do you cheer for? I bet I can pinpoint exactly when you became a "bandwagon" fan of that team. We are all bandwagoners to some degree but at least Seahawks fans have a legitimate reason to cheer for the team given our geographic location while everyone else just picked a team at random. And by random I mean they picked a winning team in the year they started watching or they hitched their wagon to an elite player in the same manner. I assure you if you picked your team using the latter method the losses aren't nearly as painful but the wins aren't nearly as sweet. Please share with us the details of the immaculate conception of your fandom if you will.

I became a fan in 1990. The year I moved to Vancouver from Victoria and went to my first NFL game in Seattle. Im a fan for the same reason Im a fan of the Canucks. I consider them my home team.

I became a fan in 1990. The year I moved to Vancouver from Victoria and went to my first NFL game in Seattle. Im a fan for the same reason Im a fan of the Canucks. I consider them my home team.

Don't know why but I thought it was one of those typical ironic posts where someone calls Seahawks fans in this town bandwagoners. Before I posted I thought I recalled you being Seahawks fan in the NFL thread but I guess I misconstrued what you were saying and convinced myself otherwise. That being said, most people get on board with a team for the same reason. I'm just glad it's the Seahawks turn.

Archived