The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superbowl XLVIII

Chauncey

Super Bowl XLVIII  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Manning is one of the few likeable superstars of any sport, especially football. Hope he wins and wins and wins.

Seems kind of silly to go for Seattle just because they are in the same region, but not at all 'local.'

don't care if they are the underdog or not (it certainly doesn't seem it around here, everyone is psyched and convinced of their win), I hope Broncos trample them

The poll's closer than I thought. That's one nice thing about not really having a home team. We have fans of lots of different teams, which enables some great trash talk, and perspective on other teams.

Yea, poll is pretty close. I personally want Seahawks to win and think they'll win too. Not bias, just a gut feeling. Defense wins championships and I've learned that even the greatest offenses can't win without a good defensive performance. Just ask the Pats and knowing this from experience and the playoff tendencies of Peyton to not per from great, I see him playing average/good, at least 1 pick, and once Hawks take the lead it's nearly impossible to get it back.

Manning is one of the few likeable superstars of any sport, especially football. Hope he wins and wins and wins.

Seems kind of silly to go for Seattle just because they are in the same region, but not at all 'local.'

don't care if they are the underdog or not (it certainly doesn't seem it around here, everyone is psyched and convinced of their win), I hope Broncos trample them

Can't blame Seahawks fans for being psyched but anyone who follows football knows how dangerous Peyton can be. If Seattle D isn't on their game, super bowl could get out of hand fast. The Seahawks don't have a player that has ever played in a super bowl so controlling excitement and adrenaline is key(early and late in the game). I'll be looking for the Bronco's to really push early on.

That all being said, if the D is on top of it early and Lynch can bottle up all that crap he's taken all week and destroy his way through Bronco's D line...Seahawks got a great shot at it!! Percy Harvin back could be huge as well(just hope he keeps his head up).

I am sure there are some Seahawks fans up here that are just rooting for the "local" team(not sure why thats a problem in the first place, even if it's not technically local). But a lot of us cheer for Seattle because thats where we go to watch sports that aren't in our local area. Are Canucks fans in Prince George silly too?

There should be an option for both that says, "I don't care I am just going to hang out at a super bowl party and get drunk and eat BBQ pulled pork sammiches and which commercials."

In other words I don't care who wins because I am the one who will be winning

Archived