The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superbowl XLVIII

Chauncey

Super Bowl XLVIII  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

crappy super bowl sunday for me picking up the flu bug, but I'll try and push through and watch the game tonight.

I predict a Seahawks win in a close game even though I would like to see Manning get his second ring. Both strengths are lining up against each other with Denver's passing vs Seattle's secondary and Seattle's rushing vs Denver's rush defence. I think the key is that the cold weather will affect Denver's passing more than Seattle's running which is why they get the edge. 24-20.

Also I heard a star earlier this week on nfl network I think it was that I found really interesting, and it was that this whole playoffs Seattle has blitzed only 3 times. If they can continue to do this and still get pressure like they have been allowing them to drop back 6-7 guys that will be key obviously.

Both ways is good for me.

The best case is our hometown Seahawks to win their first title. That would be so amazing for us in Vancouver too. The Hawks have been waiting 37 years for this.

If Manning wins, he will become the first starting QB in NFL history to win Super Bowls for 2 different teams .

Honestly, I don't have anything against Seattle and would like to see them win a championship... just not against Denver.

same here. I've always been a fan of Peyton Manning but I wasn't a fan of the Seahawks until Russell Wilson's rookie year..I know I know that sounds like a bandwagoner thing to say. Since I've been a fan of Peyton for longer than I've liked the Seahawks I'm rooting for the Broncos on this. I want to see Seattle win but not against Peyton...but if they do then I'll still be a little bit happy for them lol.

crappy super bowl sunday for me picking up the flu bug, but I'll try and push through and watch the game tonight.

I predict a Seahawks win in a close game even though I would like to see Manning get his second ring. Both strengths are lining up against each other with Denver's passing vs Seattle's secondary and Seattle's rushing vs Denver's rush defence. I think the key is that the cold weather will affect Denver's passing more than Seattle's running which is why they get the edge. 24-20.

Also I heard a star earlier this week on nfl network I think it was that I found really interesting, and it was that this whole playoffs Seattle has blitzed only 3 times. If they can continue to do this and still get pressure like they have been allowing them to drop back 6-7 guys that will be key obviously.

Yeah I feel your pain, crappy SBS for me too, I have a hockey game I have to leave to at 5, so I'm going to miss alot of the game, not only that, but I have to miss a Superbowl party too. :(

Oh well, my 2 favorite teams but go Seahawks!

Archived