The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superbowl XLVIII

Chauncey

Super Bowl XLVIII  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Seahawks will win. Sherman, Lane, Maxwell are going to very physical all game long, if they can jam and slow down the WRs for atleast 5-6 seconds the blitz should get to Peyton. Send 1 more defensive player than the offensive can cover and get the DBs to jam up with the best safety duo covering high, and low.

But what it will really come down to is, pressure. If the Seahawks don't give Manning pressure then he'll throw it to a open WR and Manning will always have a check down if everyone else is covered, probably J. Thomas or Moreno. Earl Thomas has to disguise his play and not let Manning identify it or you can try a bluff. The Seahawks should always send atleast 5 guys at Manning that is the only way they'll get pressure against that O-line.

The offense vs defense is all about running. If everything goes good the Seahawks will run it all over the Broncos since their running defense is pretty crappy. No Von Miller so not alot of pressure at Wilson, watch out for Knighton though always need 2 guys on him he is a big boy but I bet Wilson can run him off anyways unless the Broncos play contain which is likely.

Peyton Manning will choke when he gets pressured and throw a pick 6.

The Seahawks will win. Sherman, Lane, Maxwell are going to very physical all game long, if they can jam and slow down the WRs for atleast 5-6 seconds the blitz should get to Peyton. Send 1 more defensive player than the offensive can cover and get the DBs to jam up with the best safety duo covering high, and low.

But what it will really come down to is, pressure. If the Seahawks don't give Manning pressure then he'll throw it to a open WR and Manning will always have a check down if everyone else is covered, probably J. Thomas or Moreno. Earl Thomas has to disguise his play and not let Manning identify it or you can try a bluff. The Seahawks should always send atleast 5 guys at Manning that is the only way they'll get pressure against that O-line.

The offense vs defense is all about running. If everything goes good the Seahawks will run it all over the Broncos since their running defense is pretty crappy. No Von Miller so not alot of pressure at Wilson, watch out for Knighton though always need 2 guys on him he is a big boy but I bet Wilson can run him off anyways unless the Broncos play contain which is likely.

Peyton Manning will choke when he gets pressured and throw a pick 6.

Couldn't agree more. Can't stand satin manning and here's to the (Vancouver's) home team taking the Lombardi trophy home. Go Hawks!

How the hell can people hate such a classy and humble guy like Manning with a passion?

Not to mention breaking single-season records at his age, after missing an entire season due to surgery.

Exact same thing with Brady. It's called a rivalry and it is what it is. He is one of the GOATs obviously and the man, great attitude and al but I despise him cause of the rivalry and would hate to see him win. Kind of like Chicago...have some great players but wouldn't want them winning.

Exact same thing with Brady. It's called a rivalry and it is what it is. He is one of the GOATs obviously and the man, great attitude and al but I despise him cause of the rivalry and would hate to see him win. Kind of like Chicago...have some great players but wouldn't want them winning.

Fair enough. At least you're honest enough to see why people like him.

draft_lens8440541module75178611photo_1261366352peyton-manning.jpg

That's one.

In 2009, Manning scored 0 points in the 4th quarter and couldn't finish the drive in the end leading to the Saints winning the super bowl over the Colts. He also threw 1 interception.

Earlier this season before the playoffs when Manning faced Brady, Manning choked in the 4th quarter and threw like 2 picks in the 4th quarter leading to a Pats win.

He panics and chokes in pressure situations, he never wins in the post season either.

That's one.

In 2009, Manning scored 0 points in the 4th quarter and couldn't finish the drive in the end leading to the Saints winning the super bowl over the Colts. He also threw 1 interception.

Earlier this season before the playoffs when Manning faced Brady, Manning choked in the 4th quarter and threw like 2 picks in the 4th quarter leading to a Pats win.

He panics and chokes in pressure situations, he never wins in the post season either.

No QB has engineered more game winning drives than Manning (56), but he "chokes in pressure situations".

How the hell can people hate such a classy and humble guy like Manning with a passion?

Not to mention breaking single-season records at his age, after missing an entire season due to surgery.

vv2 I know you're quote isn't directed at me, but The Russian Rocket said it best. It's partially the reason I dislike Brady, who is a deadly kickass QB. I hate him for playing for NE in the same state as the Bruins. Yeah, not even the same sport, but dislike by association. Should he get traded... well that's different.

Heffy, I followed the Broncos as closely as the Seahawks this year. I find it absolutely remarkable that so many counted Manning out and he came in and destroyed on offense this past season. It was quite a beauty to watch. Nevertheless, even though I feel he deserves another championship, I sure as hell won't be cheering for that ring when he is lined up against the Hawks!

I think Plum nailed it with the game assessment. Lynch will run the ball right down their throats, and hopefully open up a few big passing plays for Wilson as a result. If Wilson has an iffy passing game though not even great defense will guarantee a win over a potent offense like the Broncos.

I'm really excited to see the Hawks defense go to work.

vv2 I know you're quote isn't directed at me, but The Russian Rocket said it best. It's partially the reason I dislike Brady, who is a deadly kickass QB. I hate him for playing for NE in the same state as the Bruins. Yeah, not even the same sport, but dislike by association. Should he get traded... well that's different.

Heffy, I followed the Broncos as closely as the Seahawks this year. I find it absolutely remarkable that so many counted Manning out and he came in and destroyed on offense this past season. It was quite a beauty to watch. Nevertheless, even though I feel he deserves another championship, I sure as hell won't be cheering for that ring when he is lined up against the Hawks!

I think Plum nailed it with the game assessment. Lynch will run the ball right down their throats, and hopefully open up a few big passing plays for Wilson as a result. If Wilson has an iffy passing game though not even great defense will guarantee a win over a potent offense like the Broncos.

I'm really excited to see the Hawks defense go to work.

Well said old friend.

Go Seahawks go

Archived