The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Sportsnet's Hockey Cenral: Should the Canucks consider moving Bo Horvat

Southpop45

Lol, there are 5 players it's okay to send Bo Horvat the other way for, approx. Maybe 10. They include Crosby, Weber, Toews, P. KANE, Ovechkin. Perry, PK, etc.

I could name quite a lot more than 10, heck its true, any real first liner i would trade horvat for

Ex tavares, duchene, seguin, benn, stamkos, hall, are some other examples thay i would trade horvat for without a question

Lol, there are 5 players it's okay to send Bo Horvat the other way for, approx. Maybe 10. They include Crosby, Weber, Toews, P. KANE, Ovechkin. Perry, PK, etc.

I could name quite a lot more than 10, heck its true, any real first liner i would trade horvat for

Ex tavares, duchene, seguin, benn, stamkos, hall, are some other examples thay i would trade horvat for without a question

the Canucks are more than 1 or 2 piece away from being a serious contender.. they literally need an entire first line rebuilt.. The sedins are more and more like a 2nd line players now and getting a guy that can score will not all of a sudden turn daniel into a 30goal sniper again.. and how the hell does a 60point guy be a 1st line player?? if your 1st line can't even net you close to a point a game.. then chances are you won't even be in the playoff nor competing for one (winnipeg)

Archived