The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 26-01-14 - Canucks vs. 'Yotes

Twilight Sparkle

Vancouver has to win this one but almost more importantly vancouver needs to make Hanzal pay. Goon it up Vancouver Goon it up.

That said, they have to watch it - the stripes will be on the look out for anything the Canucks do - plus I'm sure Hanzal will just turtle.

That said, they have to watch it - the stripes will be on the look out for anything the Canucks do - plus I'm sure Hanzal will just turtle.

Yes they have to watch it but they also have to continue to show the world that they will not accept other teams sending out players to head hunt our guys. Hanzel took out three of our guys- so he should be rewarded in just...

Yes they have to watch it but they also have to continue to show the world that they will not accept other teams sending out players to head hunt our guys. Hanzel took out three of our guys- so he should be rewarded in just...

Yes but, isn't that up to the Refs and the Department of Player Safety?

Hanzal was fined $5,000 after all.

Isn't that enough? ;)

Refs and Department of player safety should be fined $5,000 for every suspicious call made against vancouver

I like what Garret just said - every Canuck when they get a chance, just hit him - nothing extra - just hit him.

In other words, hit him a lot.

There's few goalies I like beating more than Smith.

Can't stand his constant flopping and coming out and handling the puck.

Same here, I can't stand him

Archived