The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

Me too, but De Niro makes Shredder seem like Kane or something. We've needed puck luck all year :bigblush:

Show me one quote where I said he was Kane.

All I've said was that he's good enough to play in the NHL, and fans that call him too small or a bust don't know what they're talking about.

Lol. Garrett got a text from Buble.

And seriously, Sportsnet is really peeving me off. Spector..... you couldn't pay me $1M to listen to that idiot. I have to change the channel every intermission - waste of finger energy.

regular dude like us .. love it ...

How can some of you accept how average we are ? I respect your hockey knowlege and your opinions .. I just dont understand how we can see it so differently .. I do not believe this core is capable of contending ... please explain where you stand on them being good enough ... please and thanks

I got caught in that trap for about a day once back in 2009. People like to feel self justified, understanding and mature when in reality we're just the fans that pay these guys exhuberant amounts of money to play a game.

We compete, just not for the cup right now.

Show me one quote where I said he was Kane.

All I've said was that he's good enough to play in the NHL, and fans that call him too small or a bust don't know what they're talking about.

I never said you called him Kane, I said you make he "seem" like Kane. Basic reading skills... He's got fluke goals nothing really special.

Archived