The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

Guest Gumballthechewy

His words implied Shredder is better then he is. It's called reading between the lines. Shredder banking two shots off players make him a good NHLer how? He's played 4 games and I should just accept one good game as him being great?

That may be but why make stuff up, just say it like that.

My argument was: If our primary scoring starts happening we will go for a deep playoff run. You are stating a fact and an opinion that argue against their chances of a deep playoff run without primary scoring. Which is precisely the reason for 4 wins in 12 games. Yet, they are still in playoff position with only secondary scoring for their recent "struggles".

my argument, in short, is that this teams primary scoring almost certainly won't start happening with any regularity, and even if it did, it wouldn't be enough to make this team compete with the best in the league.

Despite popular belief i want him to succeed. But calling him amazing on one good game is just as bad as calling him a bust after 2-3 seasons.

Who said amazing?

He scored two greasy goals, but they're still goals. Any hockey player knows that throwing the puck towards the net is never a bad play.

So far he's done what Burrows has failed to do in 20 games twice tonight. I would say that's a pretty good first game back. Why can't fans just support the guy instead of whining about them being lucky.

Archived