The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Things are not adding up guys.

It's a process

Sky is falling much? I agree that some shake-up is needed, but come on, Lu just had two sub-par performances. The rest of the season he has easily been our MVP and was playing some of the best hockey in years prior to these two games.

If Lu goes, you will have more than enough money for a decent goalie in FA and then you have Lack. Don't need Luongo anymore.

First thing you don't put two slumping (Burrows/Sedin) players on the same line

Second thing you don't have those same two slumping players centered by another slumping player on your first unit PP.

What do we got 3 shots on our last 8 powerplays.

Come on coaching staff what are you thinking.

If is doesn't work one game shame on you,

if it doesn't work two games shame on me.

IF it hasn't worked for the last two weeks......what's are you thinking. Change is up already.

First PP should have one of Kesler Burrows and sedin, not all three. what a waste of a 2 min opportunity

Burrows has what zero goals this year and you got him on the first unit PP, so much for earning your ice time. Put him on the third line and when he's proven he can once again be counted on to score then move him there. Unless your name is Booth or Kassian there's no consequence if your playing bad.

No wonder the effort isn't there, no one is being held accountable for not producing. Time to start demoting players. Dalpe may not be the answer but after a goal and assist game he's earned a lot more time then the 4 minutes he got tonight.

It goes back to the old saying, it doesn't matter what name is on the back of your jersey, you don't play unless you earn it.

Daniel should be scratched. He's so useless right now.

Look what $7Million buys you...2 shots in his last 45 minutes of ice-time and that includes 1st unit PP time. Beyond a slump, the guy should be playing on Utica. Kesler should be his center.

This isn't about bad puck luck or running into hot teams, this team simply sucks unless their goalie can be 1st stare every night, they can't compete. FOr those saying it's one loss...do you actually watch HOW this team is playing? DO you watch other game sand see how other teams play? You know, skate fast and hard, hit, pass tape to tape, shoot, score...all those things that make up a hockey team...things this team sucks at!

Even during the dark days of this franchise, the players we had at least played to their ability. This group has to be the largest collection of over-rated under-performers in pro sport.

Losing to the worst in the west. Rock bottom?

Just no chemistry between any lines.

Daniel looks to have joined Hank in the pressbox

Burrows - making bad plays all around

Kassian - flashes of promises negated by many more flashes on horrible plays

Hansen - where are you bud?

Booth - where are you bud?

Kesler - where are you bud?

Defensemen - where are you buds?

Ugh...

Edler lead all Canucks in ice time and was a -3 with 0 shots.

Tell me again why this guy is our highest paid D-man.

2 hits 5 blocked shots if were going to post stats post them all not just the ones that help your argument

nobody really on the defense is playing up to their salary Hamhuis goes down to early never learns how to block the pass Bieksa pinches way too often giving up odd man rushes Garrison isn't great defensively to begin with but is paid for his offense and yes Edler a -3 but nowhere near the worst d-man on the ice tonight

i still cheer for the team but the Canucks would be better in the long run with a top ten pick there is no denying this

the Sedins Kesler Bieksa Edler Burrows Luongo had their run for a cup it's time for them to either slowly retire from this team or be traded off piece by piece

Don't get me wrong - I still cheer for the team as well - but I'm also a realist - and this team has a bunch of over paid bums.

I feel sorry for Luongo - I wish he was traded - not to help the Canucks but so he had a chance to win a cup in his career on a cup contending team - because I don't see the Canucks winning one this year...not the next year...nor the next one....

Daniel should be scratched. He's so useless right now.

Henrik is so much better of a player than Daniel right now. Daniel just hasn't been the same since the Keith hit. The scary thought is that the Canucks have Daniel locked up for 4 more years beyond this year at $7Million per. Really scary.

Thanks gillis

Archived