The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stop the delusional talk about a cup run trade.

alexkidd

3 moves, tell me I'm wrong but this keeps us competitive and makes us strong for the future.

1.Kesler and Schroeder for Nyquist, Mantha and 2014 1st

2.Edler, Hansen, Jensen for ROR and 3rd

3.Either send New York a 2nd and a B level prospect for Girardi or sign him as UFA

Sedins Sedins Burrows

Higgins ROR Kassian

Santo Horvat Nyquist

Sestito Richradsson Lain

future: add Manthan, Shinkarirk, Cassels, Gaunce, Fox, Grenier etc

3 moves, tell me I'm wrong but this keeps us competitive and makes us strong for the future.

1.Kesler and Schroeder for Nyquist, Mantha and 2014 1st

2.Edler, Hansen, Jensen for ROR and 3rd

3.Either send New York a 2nd and a B level prospect for Girardi or sign him as UFA

Sedins Sedins Burrows

Higgins ROR Kassian

Santo Horvat Nyquist

Sestito Richradsson Lain

future: add Manthan, Shinkarirk, Cassels, Gaunce, Fox, Grenier etc

Detroit? The same team that needs its youth and prospects to stepup? Like their going to make that trade

ROR is NOT worth trading for when Horvat and Kesler are the same 2way style....Hes redundant

Hawks now have 1 more win than us this month, does that mean they need to rebuild too? What a bunch of premature fans. Bunch of spoiled 12 year olds that cry when things aren't going their way.

What a stupid post. In case you haven't noticed, the Canucks have been looking bad for a few years now with their inability to score goals and the decline of the Sedins who the Canucks are now stuck with. The Hawks had a four game slide which ended against our sorry ass team.

Archived