The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] "Down with the Sickness"

Silfverberg Snipes

oh well move on to the next one team needs Daniel Edler Garrison Kesler Hamhuis Bieksa all to start chipping in offensively and Daniel needs to start scoring or at least trying like Kesler

Kesler trying?!?!?....wut?One hit tnight big woop!Guy hasnt skated in weeks.

The very visible empty arena and jersey thrown on the ice should send a clear message to the Acquillinis that the fans don't buy the bullshiet MG sells anymore. So much for a reset..... ???? idiot of a GM should've been fired as soon as he dealt CS in a panic deal.

If someone told me in late September that Zack Kassian would become a better hockey player than Daniel Sedin by January I would have told him hell was freezing over.

If you told me he would be WAY better than Alex Burrows I would have said the same.

Great for Kass and his future with us. Suck for us now. :sadno:

some fan threw his/her jersey on the ice... I was embarrassed. This is not the Oilers. We haven't been last in the league for years for this behaviour.

Difference is Edmonton sucks, we aren't trying. Effortless uninspired hockey. Won't turf my jersey but I am embarassed after that game, they looked awful.

Atleast when the playoffs roll around my hopes won't be crushed this year. Honestly Florida is playing better hockey than us.

27-19-9

21-25-7

one still has a chance at making the playoffs one does not one of these things is not like the other

this is the effect of losing Torts Henrik Tanev(now) and Santo

Head Coach Captain 1st line Center and 2 guys off the PK and great defensively it's been an awful month but you should go ahead and start a Reinhart or Ekblad thread in case someone beats you to the punch

Archived