6’1” 195 pounds

9. Brycen Martin

Defenseman, Swift Current Broncos

6’2” 185 pounds

10. John Quenneville

Forward, Brandon Wheat Kings

6’1” 186 pounds

Link

Seeker, give me Honka and Virtanen and an extra 1st round pick to draft Alex Tuch just so i can hear endless comments like 'Oh Tuch Me There"

But yes, there is a few pre-existing threads, although this one is specific to WHL players so is perfectly acceptable.

Keep your eyes on the Kelowna Rockets roster as well, expect more than a few of them to go in the first 3 rounds to some lucky teams

Seeker, give me Honka and Virtanen and an extra 1st round pick to draft Alex Tuch just so i can hear endless comments like 'Oh Tuch Me There"

But yes, there is a few pre-existing threads, although this one is specific to WHL players so is perfectly acceptable.

Keep your eyes on the Kelowna Rockets roster as well, expect more than a few of them to go in the first 3 rounds to some lucky teams

HIs name is pronounced as "Tuck" but either that's just creepy what you said.

How good would Honka look in a Canucks uni...?

Awesome. He's got great puck-moving ability and high hockey IQ which is exactly what the Canucks need on the back-end. He's a wildcard in the draft though, like Morrissey was last year. He can go anywhere outside of the top 10.

He's the perfect fit, especially if the Canucks can somehow get two picks in the first round of the draft. Doesn't seem like a player that Gillis would draft though.

Awesome. He's got great puck-moving ability and high hockey IQ which is exactly what the Canucks need on the back-end. He's a wildcard in the draft though, like Morrissey was last year. He can go anywhere outside of the top 10.

He's the perfect fit, especially if the Canucks can somehow get two picks in the first round of the draft. Doesn't seem like a player that Gillis would draft though.

Sorta like a more defensively responsible Erik Karlsson, not as great offensively, and unfortunately no where near the flow that EK has.

I like Anthony deangelo more than Honka right now, at. Least I like his highlight videos and point totals more. Diff team different league as well.

I really don't want to draft Honka, too many exciting forward prospects

Milano Larkin Tuch - top American forwards that are in our range

Goldobin Scherbak - exciting Russian talented wingers

Bleackley- solid 2 way captain, would fit the mold of how gillis has been drafting

Horvat and gaunce you know what I meen

Kempe, karlsson- interesting swedes in our range as well

Lots of interesting

F options will be availble at our pick for sure.

But from the WHL I want Scherbak the most!

Archived