The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Jets 4, Collapsers 3

It's a process

This team is finding ways to collapse and piss away points at the end of the game in a variety of ways.

Joke is totally on us now.

We are an easy points giver for playoff teams and a slump buster for struggling teams. Every team is licking their chops looking at their game calendar.

Lak keeps it fron bein 9-2.

Good effort though tonight as a team...pretty gutsy.

I think Schroeder is gonna be in tough in this league...Good effort but too small

Oh Burr...whats gonna happen to you?

Dank needs Hank.

All in all another loss but at least tgey showed pride tonight.

So thats what a hockey stadium Sounds like

Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Our team sucks right now and they need to get their butts in gear. Still a canucks fan, will always be one but when they suck they suck. No koolaid sunglasses folks. time to bench some folks and make some trades.

ya i guess you missed the 10 plus amazing saves he made to keep this team in it

Doesn't matter - if it was Luongo most here would be calling for his head.

Yes, Lack made some amazing saves. He still let in 4. Just like Luongo against the Hawks.

That stadium has always been a loud place, even before they lost the team. Canucks play in a really quiet building. This has little to do with their record this year but I wish that they would play some lively music like they do in Boston, Chicago and even Winnipeg.

I also suppose that those who can afford to consistently spend a trillion dollars for their seats tend to be a little more reserved than the blue collar guys that could go to every game in the past.

Well, if fans at Rogers stopped texting and started cheering, they may actually make a difference.

At least we can take some positives out of this one tho. I didn't mind this loss as much as the previous ones because the team showed some heart and their compete level and energy was right up there with the Jets for the most part. This is saying a lot because the Jets have been reborn with Maurice at the helm and they've been playing great hockey.

The bright spots are definitely Kesler and Lack. Believe it or not I though Booth played a good game too. He was skating really well, wasn't being lazy at all and he was throwing his body around a lot, I counted about 5 or 6 hits. He was also creating some scoring chances. I though Lain and Schroeder showed lots of hustle too. I think if Lain keeps up this energy and compete level in a game he could be scary for his size.

Doesn't matter - if it was Luongo most here would be calling for his head.

Yes, Lack made some amazing saves. He still let in 4. Just like Luongo against the Hawks.

seriously dude, I have no problems with you...

but if your laying any type of blame on lack for that loss, you need to find a new sport to follow..(I suggest badminton)

Lack was amazing and the only reason this game didn't turn into a blowout..

Is it just me, or does it seem like some people are only fans of our team when they are winning ???

it's the same when the Canucks are losing it's the 2 polar opposites of this board they people that act like this team will win the cup after a couple wins and then the fans that act like the team needs to rebuild everytime they lose a couple

And where was he when he fought off the check and forced the puck through to Edler?

That's right in front of the net. Why don't you pick on other players that never even got points?

Honestly? I've picked on Booth. I've picked on Burrows. Who else? I've picked on the whole canucks defensive coverage. Especially HF. Go find Peen's posts, and check.

Archived