The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Dale Weise to MTL

Strombone1

WHAT A $*$*#*$$ JOKE.

I HOPE MG CHOKES ON A MAJOR ...

IS HE INSANE? DALEEEEEEE WEISE? JUST TRADE MY 3RD FAVOURITE PLAYER. I HATE THIS MAGGOT GM.

he tried to kick out my favourite but the owner didn't let him. Now he pulls this bs? What a joke.

He traded a full on heart and soul guy. What a joke.

a little early to be drinking Apollo

WHAT A $*$*#*$$ JOKE.

IS HE INSANE? DALEEEEEEE WEISE? JUST TRADE MY 3RD FAVOURITE PLAYER. I HATE THIS MAGGOT GM.

he tried to kick out my favourite but the owner didn't let him. Now he pulls this bs? What a joke.

Are you...

Are you being serious?

Maybe less whiskey in the coffee from now on.

WHAT A $*$*#*$$ JOKE.

Brutal post. Some Canuck fans are horrible. Good trade for Gillis and the Canucks. Weise hasn't been very good and the Canucks have a lot of available 4th liners. If way rather Archibald in the lineup than Dale 'punching bag' Weise.

Pierre LeBrun@Real_ESPNLeBrun 5m

DIaz by the way is UFA-eligible July 1 after his deal expires

David Pagnotta@TheFourthPeriod 5m

Didn't sound like contract talks were getting anywhere with Habs/Diaz... MTL ships him to VAN for RW Dale Weise

now that you just told me that

:picard:

i hope he doesn't turn out like roy,pahlson or gragani

:lol:

WHAT A $*$*#*$$ JOKE.

Lol, some peoples kids.

Weise would frack up costly turnovers about three/four times a game. He'd get his ass saved by defenseman who flipped the puck down the ice and then get a point. Point is, he is ???? terrible. This trade is a win no matter how stupid Diaz is. Even if he's at Alberts' level, we won this trade.

Archived