The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Dale Weise to MTL

Strombone1

Seriously? Why....Diaz is so small and Weise while kind of a speedbag at times was a 4th line player with upside.

Uggghhhh queue 14 pages of how this is our reset, Bold moves comments and Gillis needing to be fired.

He's listed as 5'11 197lbs, so not that small. He shoots right, which is a plus, and has averaged just under 19 minutes a game. Not a bad pick up imo. Especially for just Weise.

At this point anything could help the PP, couldn't make it worse. Redundant or not Weise was still playing harder than most of our top six sadly.

I don't expect bold moves, never did. but this rabid fan base uses the "bold moves" comments constantly

It's because when Gillis took the job he said he said he would make bold movies, much like Mactavish said last year, and when you fail to deliver it leaves you open to the criticism.

With all the injuries I'm not surprised to see this. I made a trade proposal on the weekend that involved Vancouver getting a defenseman (amongst other things) and was shot down vigorously by some stating Vancouver doesn't been defense. I'm not pointing any fingers or anything (***cough, dough, The Truth Hurts, cough, cough***).

Archived