The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

Kass should set the tone early and fight Lucic. Even though he'll probably lose, it will send a message to his teammates that they too should get beat up For the team....

Nah that sounds stupid I just wanna see Kass cross off Lucic on the list of top powerforwards he's fought.

Time for Hank to give up the C. Give it to someone who actually gives a damn about this team. Give it to Kesler!!!!

and Yeah Boston's going to kill us :sadno:

I'd agree except the only player other than Lack who gave a f*** the entire game was David Booth.

If they bothered to forecheck properly, maybe they'd get more than one shot on goal every period. Every single time the puck's in the other team's zone, there's only one guy pressuring the puck-carrier. Nobody and I mean nobody else is ever within 50 feet of the puck. It's a joke. They expect to generate offense like this? It's called dump and chase, not dump the puck in and leave it there.

Maybe if they bother to do that tomorrow, they'll actually score.

Think this one could get ugly.. if not in the scoresheet on the ice definately. Bruins team out for revenge from last game and our team reeling from 4 consecutive losses and a coach calling for changes to personal id say look out if this one gets out of hand on the score sheet.

I'd agree except the only player other than Lack who gave a f*** the entire game was David Booth.

If they bothered to forecheck properly, maybe they'd get more than one shot on goal every period. Every single time the puck's in the other team's zone, there's only one guy pressuring the puck-carrier. Nobody and I mean nobody else is ever within 50 feet of the puck. It's a joke. They expect to generate offense like this? It's called dump and chase, not dump the puck in and leave it there.

Maybe if they bother to do that tomorrow, they'll actually score.

Exactly.

What happened to the solid system at the beginning of the season where 2 - 3 players were in on the fore-check?

It was so aggressive, I loved it!

If our players put more pressure on the opposition, they are forced to make split second decisions and are more likely to turn the puck over. If the players don't finish checks, don't play a full 60 minutes skating and grinding, we don't have a chance.

As much as people like to talk about the presidents trophy being meaningless I kind of miss the Canucks winning the lions share of these "meaningless" games. Canucks are going to battle hard and fall a goal short again. 2-1 bruins but on the plus side one game closer to the break.

As much as people like to talk about the presidents trophy being meaningless I kind of miss the Canucks winning the lions share of these "meaningless" games. Canucks are going to battle hard and fall a goal short again. 2-1 bruins but on the plus side one game closer to the break.

that got the Canucks 1 cup appearance which was nice and all but i am glad their battling in the bottom now sick of the division titles

Archived