Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vcrguy

What did Tortorella say before the game today?

35 posts in this topic

On the way home I could hear Rick Ball and Dave Tomlinson talking about Tortorella's pre-game comments and it sounded like he was basically calling out MG saying he didn't have the players he needed to be successful.

Did anyone hear what he said? If so, please post it as I couldn't find it on here.

thanks.

"Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters."

"Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters."

Truth.

On the way home I could hear Rick Ball and Dave Tomlinson talking about Tortorella's pre-game comments and it sounded like he was basically calling out MG saying he didn't have the players he needed to be successful.

Did anyone hear what he said? If so, please post it as I couldn't find it on here.

thanks.

I think he said that after the game?

He said something about needing to change the look of the team because they suck.

Rhymes with Booth.

Which is a clear indication we need to try the Booth and a fifth for Crosby proposal again. Maybe it will work this time.

Round about why its equal blame all around. Torts was supposed bring a new identity to the team, the players aren't producing, or playing like their supposed to, and mg hasn't realized he seriously needs to overhaul the team, to a degree, nothing major, just a little bit.

Which is a clear indication we need to try the Booth and a fifth for Crosby proposal again. Maybe it will work this time.

Agreed.

Get it done GMMG!!

I lashed out earlier this year for AV's comments about his team as he threw Sather under the bus.

I havent heard the Torts interview but if true, he deserves the same backlash.

We are not blind. We see the team needs a shakeup. Torts just needs to do his job and coach the best he can.

I wish we still had Raymond and Ballard because we would have still been able to trade them along with our first for Corey Perry.

:frantic::frantic: :frantic:

Torts just called out Mike Gillis to start making trades because he's tired of coaching this bad team

Post-game talk: Sounds like he's calling out the players just as much as Gillis. There really is something wrong with the team.

wow.... pushing the "personnel" button both before and after the game....

the more we lose, the more interesting its going to get...

here's to losing....lmao

Wow, if that doesn't echo what the entire province has been saying. It's more of a shot at the group and not MG

Wow, good for him. I like him more for saying what he said. He's judged on wins and losses but if you don't give him the players to win, how the heck can you expect him to.

This just reinforces to me how good a coach AV really is.