The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What did Tortorella say before the game today?

vcrguy

On the way home I could hear Rick Ball and Dave Tomlinson talking about Tortorella's pre-game comments and it sounded like he was basically calling out MG saying he didn't have the players he needed to be successful.

Did anyone hear what he said? If so, please post it as I couldn't find it on here.

thanks.

On the way home I could hear Rick Ball and Dave Tomlinson talking about Tortorella's pre-game comments and it sounded like he was basically calling out MG saying he didn't have the players he needed to be successful.

Did anyone hear what he said? If so, please post it as I couldn't find it on here.

thanks.

I think he said that after the game?

He said something about needing to change the look of the team because they suck.

I lashed out earlier this year for AV's comments about his team as he threw Sather under the bus.

I havent heard the Torts interview but if true, he deserves the same backlash.

We are not blind. We see the team needs a shakeup. Torts just needs to do his job and coach the best he can.

Wow, good for him. I like him more for saying what he said. He's judged on wins and losses but if you don't give him the players to win, how the heck can you expect him to.

This just reinforces to me how good a coach AV really is.

Archived