The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane's tearful post game comments

Chalky

I watched this game last night thinking why WGN would carry it if it's like 9:30pm local time puckdrop. Anywhoo when he scored they referenced this story, I guess I wasn't close to my grandparents as he was with his. But didn't he cry when his coach Savard got fired? THat's a little too much sensitivity.

what.... :blink:

a member of his family died....

if you lose a close family member, you are going to be emotional/sad.

your comments make you sound like a douche....

aside from that one cab incidents...please tell me what part of his play makes him a douche....

One cab incident ? How bout all the party incidents ? He is the biggest floater in the game, and for some reason this rat gets a free pass on the ice every night. He rarely gets hit by anyone ? He stays away from the nasty areas because he knows he will get rolled. Sure he has sick hands and foot speed but could not fight or check his way out of a wet paper bag. Take away his line mates and protection and he is a second line player at best. He does not create any of that room to score for himself he is a f..king garbage collector and nothing more.

what.... :blink:

a member of his family died....

if you lose a close family member, you are going to be emotional/sad.

your comments make you sound like a douche....

I was referring to when his coach got fired, thought that was fairly clear. So calm down, jesus.

Kaner's made his mistakes in his youth, just like many of us have (or will). But he also also matured and learned from his mistakes. Kane is also an elite talent in the league and he plays his best games when there is most pressure. As a Blackhawks fan I feel fortunate to have Kane on our team and I look forward to watching him play for us for many years to come.

But none of that really matters for this thread. We should show Kane and his family some respect, which most people have. Patrick loves his family just like we all do and for those of us who've lost a family member we know what he's going through. For those that haven't, you're lucky but know it's a tough time for him.

As hockey fans we pride ourselve in being the best sports fans out there. It's times like now we get to prove it.

One cab incident ? How bout all the party incidents ? He is the biggest floater in the game, and for some reason this rat gets a free pass on the ice every night. He rarely gets hit by anyone ? He stays away from the nasty areas because he knows he will get rolled. Sure he has sick hands and foot speed but could not fight or check his way out of a wet paper bag. Take away his line mates and protection and he is a second line player at best. He does not create any of that room to score for himself he is a f..king garbage collector and nothing more.

That, my friend, is probably the dumbest post I have read this year and believe me there have been a few on CDC

Party incidents - he was young

Floater- if by his stats that's a floater Then I'd love a floater on the Canucks with his stats

Rarely gets hit- is that how hockey is played, to get hit?

Line mates are supposed to protect the skilled players. I wish we had a few that stuck up for our skilled players in 2011.

He isn't on the team to fight.

Two cups already.

Archived