The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane's tearful post game comments

Chalky

One cab incident ? How bout all the party incidents ? He is the biggest floater in the game, and for some reason this rat gets a free pass on the ice every night. He rarely gets hit by anyone ? He stays away from the nasty areas because he knows he will get rolled. Sure he has sick hands and foot speed but could not fight or check his way out of a wet paper bag. Take away his line mates and protection and he is a second line player at best. He does not create any of that room to score for himself he is a f..king garbage collector and nothing more.

So much wrong in this post.

So You are saying Toews and Sharp have not aided in any of his points this season, or the previous ones ? Lol. He has a free pass out on the ice nearly every game. He seems to be in the refs back pocket as well ? I ask myself how does this guys not get hit more often? It is obvious he is not the largest player on the ice and the physical game on him is the answer to keep him off the score sheet. He lurks around and mainly pics up the scraps, broken passes missed checks. He is an opportunist. Yes that is a skill. Some of the greatest players have been "Garbage collectors"

As I stated his sick hands and speed are his greatest attributes along with being a top notch garbage collector. You cannot deny what I and many others see, watching the him FLOAT around looking for an opportunity. He does not push guys off the puck in the corners, I dont really see him supporting to much on the back check. Yeah he gets back into the defensive zone fast but any board play and he pretty much gets walked by (and fans around the league have the audacity to call the twins soft?) Kane could never withstand that type of cycle game on a nightly basis and get the points he has.

I understand there are roles on a line but when you watch many other teams the star lines are more of a unified line working off of each other not flying around doing pretty much what you want because no one really plays the body on you?

Kane = Floating Garbage Collector Extraordinaire ...... if i had any Photoshop skills you guys would really hate me :sadno:

So You are saying Toews and Sharp have not aided in any of his points this season, or the previous ones ? Lol. He has a free pass out on the ice nearly every game. He seems to be in the refs back pocket as well ? I ask myself how does this guys not get hit more often? It is obvious he is not the largest player on the ice and the physical game on him is the answer to keep him off the score sheet. He lurks around and mainly pics up the scraps, broken passes missed checks. He is an opportunist. Yes that is a skill. Some of the greatest players have been "Garbage collectors"

As I stated his sick hands and speed are his greatest attributes along with being a top notch garbage collector. You cannot deny what I and many others see, watching the him FLOAT around looking for an opportunity. He does not push guys off the puck in the corners, I dont really see him supporting to much on the back check. Yeah he gets back into the defensive zone fast but any board play and he pretty much gets walked by (and fans around the league have the audacity to call the twins soft?) Kane could never withstand that type of cycle game on a nightly basis and get the points he has.

I understand there are roles on a line but when you watch many other teams the star lines are more of a unified line working off of each other not flying around doing pretty much what you want because no one really plays the body on you?

Kane = Floating Garbage Collector Extraordinaire ...... if i had any Photoshop skills you guys would really hate me :sadno:

Maybe it's Toews and Sharp who've benefitted from Kane?????

MindBlown_zpsdf0fcbb9.gif

One of the dumbest posts i have ever seen.. Kane > Everyone on the Canucks, and arguably >on Chicago too.

Just my opinion of a player who has Sharp and Toews do pretty much all the work while he FLOATS around sniping the puck into the net. He is the quintessential definition of a FLOATER.

You do realize he does not always play with Toews and Sharp right? He centred the 2nd line for most of last year.

That, my friend, is probably the dumbest post I have read this year and believe me there have been a few on CDC

Party incidents - he was young

Floater- if by his stats that's a floater Then I'd love a floater on the Canucks with his stats

Rarely gets hit- is that how hockey is played, to get hit?

Line mates are supposed to protect the skilled players. I wish we had a few that stuck up for our skilled players in 2011.

He isn't on the team to fight.

Two cups already.

Well said.

I used to hate Kane, but that was due to his lighting the Canucks up in the playoffs.

Further, if you had to be judged by the crap you did when you were young, I would be twice the "douche" Kane is.

And why is a moment when Kane has lost a loved one the time to talk about whether or not he is a dbag?

Some people's children.

I'm denying it. That and mostly everything else you've said is incorrect or at least not completely correct.

The nobody plays the body on him thing for the biggest laugh.

It's very clear you have an irrational dislike for the guy. He's made mistakes without question but most of what you've done here is just made yourself look foolish.

In a thread about a guy who lost someone close to him you come off as a pretty big dirt bag.

and am i the only one here who doesn't view being young as a valid excuse for being dumb?

smart people are smart regardless of their age, and don't need to learn from their mistakes.

Being young is never an excuse but that bold part is just stupid.

The only people who don't think they make mistakes or that don't need to learn from their mistakes are dumb people.

Being young is never an excuse but that bold part is just stupid.

The only people who don't think they make mistakes or that don't need to learn from their mistakes are dumb people.

smart people learn from the mistakes of others.

Shows the human element, even in the players we despise on the ice... Although I've been one of those in the Kane hate camp, he seems to have settled down/matured and good on him for that. Can't deny he's one of the game's best and I've softened on him a bit as part of that...he's an exciting player to watch out there on the ice. Didn't like his ego, but it seems to be a bit more in check as he grows older.

Sorry to hear about his Gramps.

Archived