The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic defends Luongo

Sucking up? Are you really this simple? I mean Chauncey, everyone knows how touched he is by moribund posts, but I guess you're one step lower in the evolutionary process

I always knew you'd be one of those idiots that thinks evolution is for real. :picard:

Lucic six words:

Shut your ????ing mouth, nobody cares.

Eeewwwww you tell him Chauncey. What a tough guy you must be. Your keyboard must literally tremble when you lay down your manly prose.

Do me a favor. In July, when Lucic comes home, go find him and let him have it. Let me know how that works for you.

Eeewwwww you tell him Chauncey. What a tough guy you must be. Your keyboard must literally tremble when you lay down your manly prose.

Do me a favor. In July, when Lucic comes home, go find him and let him have it. Let me know how that works for you.

I'd easily clean his clock. Easily. Here's a photo of me after ten years of working out:

skinny_man1.jpg

I'm sick and tired about hearing about Lu's feelings and how he was treated. This is just pure gamesmanship from the Bruins brass, nothing to do with Lu. If he doesn't want to play here, he can refuse to report and have his contract terminated so he gets his chance to play elsewhere.

Otherwise I want this goaltending controversy crap swept under the rug because it just isn't important.

How do you breath and walk at the same time? I'm curious.

You're not allowed around sharp objects are you?

Woah woah woah, two convos with you in one thread?! I'm a little overloaded to say the least Blunt.

To respond to your questions: My special doctors remind me of breathing while walking as I constantly forget. It's tough; I also drag my knuckles while walking which causes a lot of cuts and infections. Non laughing matter.

As for sharp objects, no no no. U kidding me? Most of my rooms are padded, as is my every day helmet.

Woah woah woah, two convos with you in one thread?! I'm a little overloaded to say the least Blunt.

To respond to your questions: My special doctors remind me of breathing while walking as I constantly forget. It's tough; I also drag my knuckles while walking which causes a lot of cuts and infections. Non laughing matter.

As for sharp objects, no no no. U kidding me? Most of my rooms are padded, as is my every day helmet.

Well played Chaunce. Well played.

I'm sick and tired about hearing about Lu's feelings and how he was treated. This is just pure gamesmanship from the Bruins brass, nothing to do with Lu. If he doesn't want to play here, he can refuse to report and have his contract terminated so he gets his chance to play elsewhere.

Otherwise I want this goaltending controversy crap swept under the rug because it just isn't important.

Me, me, me! I want a lolly! I want a blankie! Stop talking about Luongo! Wahhhhhhh!

Archived