The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A big thanks to our Captain - Henrik Sedin

RyanKeslord17

Man oh man, do I ever have the greatest respect for Hank. Every shift, takes a beating, yet keeps moving forward. It's a shame not one player has stepped up and responded to our captains bravery. This man is a true leader, I don't care if he isn't scoring or doing anything at the moment, because nobody else is.

He's doing all of this for the team, and you can tell he is badly injured.

Thanks Hank for being one of the best Captains this team will ever have, I'm sure after the Olympics, this guy is going to lead us straight to a playoff spot.

I commend him for trying to play through whatever it is that's obviously bothering him but he needs to take the time off. He's played hard minutes for how many seasons in a row 8?, this season is a lost season and he should just focus on getting healthy and back to the way he used to be.

Something is just wrong with our training/medical staff. The shear number of injuries, players coming back early only to struggle for ridiculous streaks and then re-injure themselves. Hank can barely skate and he's out there already? for what purpose? he was taken out because he was hurt and we sucked, so putting him back in hurt ain't gonna change anything. Fire somebody holy crap, this can't be normal.

i wouldnt be surprised if the sedins dont score another point for the rest of the season. They are so useless now. And dont try to defend them it is a fact.

This isn't about points, it's about his leadership and effort that seems to be greater than all the rest of the roster even though he's playing crippled.

Man, I knew some of the fans here were fickle, but some of you are already crucifying the Sedins after a portion of the season? Get real

This isn't about points, it's about his leadership and effort that seems to be greater than all the rest of the roster even though he's playing crippled.

Man, I knew some of the fans here were fickle, but some of you are already crucifying the Sedins after a portion of the season? Get real

Im not some bandwagoner fan, im a huge canucks fan but it is time to face reality. Fans who think no matter what everything is jolly need some help, they are delusional. Its so annoying seeing such clueless fans.

He should not be playing... I don't know if he thinks this is the teams last hurrah or he is determined to show he play in the olympics but he can't take faceoffs and is hurting after every shift.. WTF just ???? sit!. This ain't the playoffs, okay sure you play then even if your not 100%. This is honestly just plain stupid IMO.

I respect that he's trying to gut it out, but he's useless out there right now.

He could have taken this time off and assuming he's not going to Sochi, would have had a much needed break to recover and help for a playoff push in the stretch drive. All he's doing now is hurting the team on the ice now and down the road when he'll be needed even more.

i wouldnt be surprised if the sedins dont score another point for the rest of the season. They are so useless now. And dont try to defend them it is a fact.

Hey dude, I wouldn't be surprised if there is no one this board who is interested in your opinion. Why don't you go outside and play.

Archived