The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Oilers and Kings Close on Gagner Deal

Why are people saying they want gagner? He said top line player. Plus LA needs a winger

well Hall isn't going anywhere and I can't see them moving Eberle for anything LA has......LA won't be giving up Muzzin for Yak......process of elimination I guess

This forum is such a joke. Why not just post a giant link to this clowns website at the top of the page?

I dont care what anyone says... These posts are nothing but a method to generate traffic to a site based on complete BS.

At the very least move all Eklund threads to the Proposal section because that's all they are/become.

I bet its Ales Hemsky LA is trying to get. They desperately are trying to find a playmaking winger to complement Kopitar.

I never thought about Hemsky, good point. Not sure what LA would be willing to give back beyond draft picks, which edmonton doesn't need

Any way it could be an eberle for voynov +? No way Yak goes to LA, a -32 does not fit into the Kings system of winning 2-1/1-0/etc.

Voynov makes total sense for Edmonton, but am I the only one who feels the Oilers are going for the big fish here?

Archived