The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Oilers and Kings Close on Gagner Deal

This could be bad for the division if LA gets good at scoring too. Jeez.

Oh, and for the love of God mods, start deleting the pissing and moaning about Eklund posts in all Eklund threads. Any of you who do it, f-off, go post your tedious poo in a WoW forum.

Surprise, Plogue is an Eklund fan.

And listen up mods - mini-mod Plogue has spoken and delivered his instructions.

Pissing and moaning about pissing and moaning, and ironically, telling people to f-off.

You sure one-upped everyone here Plogue.

Me too, I think every coach loves matching up against Gangner - soft, not great defensively and only really good for 40-50 points a year unless matched up with linemates where he has insane chemistry

I think LA would become less difficult to play against with him in the lineup as their 2C - the rest of their team likes to grind, ganger hates that. Grinding it out is what makes LA so hard to play against ,they are big and great defensively - ganger is none of these.

I agree. I'm not sure where Gagner is supposed to fit in - Kopitar, Richards and Stoll are a pretty strong group down the middle.

Gagner is a weak faceoff guy, obviously not much of a physical presence, not a great possession player...

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?s=29&f1=2013_s&f2=5v5&f5=EDM&c=0+1+3+5+4+6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67

Does he wind up on the wing? I don't find the Kings any more daunting with him in their lineup.

Archived