4 replies to this topic

#1 Justdean10

Justdean10

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

I thought Diaz was pretty awesome last night, so I wanted to do a sig, not really many pictures of him from last night though.

Posted Image

Thought it came out alright.

2n856js.jpg

#2 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

For having a limited library to work from, it looks pretty great.
Posted Image

#3 Sedins23

Sedins23

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

I am never going to spend another second watching sports ever again here's why.

What are the canucks called? They are called Canucks Sports and Entertainment. Ever wondered what Sports and entertainment means? Here's the defination: Sports entertainment is a type of spectacle which presents an ostensibly competitive event using a high level of theatrical flourish and extravagant presentation, with the purpose of entertaining an audience. Unlike typical athletics and games, which are conducted for competition, sportsmanship, exercise or personal recreation, the primary product of sports entertainment is performance for an audience's benefit, thus they are never practiced privately. Commonly, the outcomes are predetermined; as this is an open secret, it is not considered to be match fixing.

#4 Not Alain Vigneault

Not Alain Vigneault

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Sig looks great, considering the limited amount of photos.

Reminds of the summer when we signed Hamhuis. Since there weren't any photos of him in the Canucks jersey yet, somebody photoshopped his head on Ohlund's body to make a sig. Looked pretty funny.

#5 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 72,156 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

Hmmm, I really like how you made the render pop out. The stock you used works but I would try desaturating it more since the lines of the stock sticks out too much. Also, perhaps make the text a little smaller.

307mg00.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.