The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll: men's Olympic hockey

Chauncey

Men's Olympic hockey  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alex Ovechkin & Sidney Crosby are most likely to win MVP at Sochi 2014! Here are the rest of the odds via Bovada/Bodog:

1888535_619584358090916_877336075_n.jpg

Remember the MVP doesn’t always come from the gold medal-winning team. The last 2 MVPs (Miller & Niittymakki) were on the silver-medal winning sides! Meanwhile, the last guy to win MVP and gold was Canada’s Joe Sakic in 2002.

I'm with Vintage. The loss of Henrik and the Mule will hurt Sweden, but I'm sticking with my pick of a few months ago.

Gold: Sweden

Silver: Russia

Bronze: Finland

Canada loses the bronze medal game. USA loses in the Quarters.

I hope I'm dead wrong... :unsure:

I'm with Vintage. The loss of Henrik and the Mule will hurt Sweden, but I'm sticking with my pick of a few months ago.

Gold: Sweden

Silver: Russia

Bronze: Finland

Canada loses the bronze medal game. USA loses in the Quarters.

I hope I'm dead wrong... :unsure:

Aren't filpulla and Koivu injured for Finland? I cant see them getting a medal without their top 2 centers.

Also, If Datsyuk is still injured, I cant see Russia doing well either.

Will be cheering for Canada and I believe it will come between Russia and Canada for gold. That being said, I believe Canada will come out on top.

Pretty much this, but Russia on home ice. Not so sure Canada can keep up. Russia's going to be hungry especially being the last time NHLers can play Olympics as they won't be in 2018, I think.

Archived