The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL - 2/6/2014 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

I just think the lack of skill is starting to show. We've gotten worse 3 years in a row now.

We've got three legitimate top six players, until that changes we're gonna have trouble scoring. Higgins is a top end third liner, Kassian is showing promise but he's not quite there yet, Burrows is having an off year but I wouldn't call him a top six guy, Booth is well.. Booth, and Hansen is a good third liner. We need more high end talent on this team. :(

One thing I don't get is while JT was suspended Kass was, far and away, the best fwd and was up on the second line, powerplay, out in the final min etc and looked good. Since JT came back, his ice time is way down, he barely sees any PP time and he gets stuck with guys like Booth, Sestito etc. Still, he's making things happen, working hard, getting and creating chances, yet he has to sit and watch Burrows and daniel get ice time he deserves.

Turn in your Canuck card ASAP, the team needs support in times like these ya jerk.

You can blindly support a stinking ship. They don't need support, they need a GM with the balls to actually do something Bold, as promised.

Part of the problem IS supporting something that does not work. Accepting mediocrity is not something I can do. If the Canucks seek to be mediocre, then by all means Go Columbus Go. There's a team that made some bold moves. Trading away their top player, drafting smart, slowly building up steam and playing like a cohesive group. A good GM, good coaching, strong team play.

The Canucks... I've seen monkey sh*t fights at a zoo with more organization than this team. I'm ashamed of them, since they don't seem to be for themselves.

We've got three legitimate top six players, until that changes we're gonna have trouble scoring. Higgins is a top end third liner, Kassian is showing promise but he's not quite there yet, Burrows is having an off year but I wouldn't call him a top six guy, Booth is well.. Booth, and Hansen is a good third liner. We need more high end talent on this team. :(

Higgins is definitely a 2nd liner, or he is playing like it this year.

Archived