The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL - 2/6/2014 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

As a side note: how realistic is that Safeway Score and Win? Has any canuck ever scored 5 goals in a game? Bure? Come on safeway...

it's bogus. It says you "could" win if... It is not a guarantee even if a player scores 5. Probably have to solve some linear algebra question after that.

safeway should get rid of that gimmick.

"I think our defensive structure is coming back. Our neutral zone play is cleaner, so we need some finish tonight" - Tortorella

Luongo starts. "I had a one-on-one with him yesterday and he's ready to play. He wants to help this team out of this." - Torts

"We are shutting Henrik down for next 2 games. He wants to play, but he's not as effective as we need him to be right now." - Torts

it's bogus. It says you "could" win if... It is not a guarantee even if a player scores 5. Probably have to solve some linear algebra question after that.

safeway should get rid of that gimmick.

I heard that if a player scores 5 goals, you are entered into a million dollar draw. And when a certain number of participants are entered, they'll draw the million dollar winner. So we'll need many "winners" before the million dollars is given out. And there has never even been one.

I heard that if a player scores 5 goals, you are entered into a million dollar draw. And when a certain number of participants are entered, they'll draw the million dollar winner. So we'll need many "winners" before the million dollars is given out. And there has never even been one.

hence bogus. Surprised there is no lawsuit filed already.

Archived