The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jay Leno Ends His Career on The Tonight Show This Evening

DonLever

Don't bother with talk shows much anymore. But when I catch snippets, I like Kimmel the best.

The funniest thing on late night TV is The Colbert Report - bar none. I thought it would fade after a couple years, but every episode leaves me with a sore gut.

I watched the show. I like Leno more than Letterman but I don't think either are very good. Leno seems more personable, someone you'd like to hang out with, compared to Letterman. My favourite bits of his were Headlines and Jaywalking.

But the best by far are Conan and Ferguson. I'm more upset that it's Fallon getting the tonight show because he's awful and he didn't spend too much time in the drudgery of the 12:35 slot.

I never really got into any of these late night shows. Closest thing that I like would e Daily Show and Colbert Report. Those are friggin' hilarious.

Is Seth Meyers taking over one of the shows?! I know I like him on SNL.

I never really got into any of these late night shows. Closest thing that I like would e Daily Show and Colbert Report. Those are friggin' hilarious.

Is Seth Meyers taking over one of the shows?! I know I like him on SNL.

Seth Myers is taking over Late Night, while Fallon's moving to the Tonight Show.

Don't watch much late night anymore but the Letterman bits with Rupert(?) were priceless. Then 'the man show' took it to another level with that fat kid. That's a timeless bit that's been done by everyone, even Ellen did it with Beckam, but it's always funny.

Archived