The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs {Sat Feb 8, 3PM}

John.Tallhouse

Gonna be fun reading all the excuses from Canucks fans tonight on this one..

Will it be Torts? Injuries? Refs? I wonder..

But its okay whatever it is.. We're just slumping..

This is not a so called "slump". This is the reality of this team, they simply aren't good. Have gotten worse every year since 2011.

people really need to stop defending this guy. id be surprised if he lasts 2 full seasons.

I really believe Torts is just a stop-gap guy here. He's kind of like the new Keenan; bring him in to try to breath some life into a dead team. But alas....the act soon wears thin.

people really need to stop defending this guy. id be surprised if he lasts 2 full seasons.

That's the whole point, he was brought in to provide a short term spark for an aging core. This is the last 2-3 years that the cores has left to compete.

What a pathetic pile of festering crap..enough is enough,, why is Burrows still on the first line and trotted out there constantly, and Dank as well,,but Kassian serves all the bench minors?,,,what a horrible mess this is and hard to watch anymore and stomach.

This team is hopeless for the remainder of the season. I don't even know what to say anymore...

From October till December "oh Torts has brought the life back into this team ooh my god the prospects look awesome oh my god wha great pick ups from Gillis " all down the drain now ahah

Archived