The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bring back Bertuzzi

canucksnhl

He deserves to retire a Canuck. And would be a great mentor to our power forwards (mainly Kassian). I've always thought that he is the perfect linemate for the Sedins. We all know that he has great hands for his size, is patient with the puck by not forcing plays just like the Sedins, and is great at screening the goalie and scoring those dirty goals; which is the ideal set up for the twins. The Bertuzzi-Moore incident happened a decade ago! It's been 10 YEARS since. What have we got to lose? A playoff spot? Oh wait...

22-33-44!

This one's honestly been done to death. This place was a big black hole in the end for Bert...he still hasn't climbed out of it yet and I'm more than willing to bet he'd never consider this. The media, alone, was relentless in pursuing him as a monster...Ted Cherneski showing up in his front yard with his wife and kids inside.

It's like asking someone to willingly go back and redo their root canal for kicks. Just don't think there's much hope in this, as much as I'd support it.

In fact, we should also think about Morrison for the 2nd line center. Jovo and Ohlund for our top 2, Salo+Sopel as well to round out our top 6.

Sedin-Sedin-Naslund

Kesler-Morrison-Kassian

Burrows-Schroeder-Booth

Kassian-Lain-Sestito

Jovo-Ohlund

Stanton-Tanev

Salo-Sopel

Deal Edler+Bieksa+Garrison

He deserves to retire a Canuck. And would be a great mentor to our power forwards (mainly Kassian). I've always thought that he is the perfect linemate for the Sedins. We all know that he has great hands for his size, is patient with the puck by not forcing plays just like the Sedins, and is great at screening the goalie and scoring those dirty goals; which is the ideal set up for the twins. The Bertuzzi-Moore incident happened a decade ago! It's been 10 YEARS since. What have we got to lose? A playoff spot? Oh wait...

22-33-44!

God no!

He has 11 points, 6 goals, in 44 games. He is a shadow of what he was and seems quite happy to play out his days on the 3rd or 4th line for the Wings.

Just when you think you have seen it all...

Archived