The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League (Full)

Nail

chicago-blackhawks-logo-300x300.png

Chicago Blackhawks Roster (Positions according HockeyDB & Eliteprospects)

Steve Ott (A) ( LW/C/RW ) - Joe Thornton© ( C ) - Nathan Horton ( C/RW )

Tomas Tatar ( LW/RW ) - Josh Bailey ( C/RW ) - Joel Ward ( RW )

Brooks Laich ( LW/C ) - Elias Lindholm ( C/RW ) -Matt Read ( C/RW )

Michael Raffl ( LW/RW ) - Brock Nelson ( C ) - Alex Chiasson ( RW )

Dominic Moore ( C )

Brian Campbell(A) - Jacob Trouba

Hampus Lindholm - Sergei Gonchar(A)

Johnny Boychuk - Connor Carrick

Nick Holden - Nate Prosser

Sergei Bobrovsky

Ray Emery

Rockford_IceHogs.png

Jason Zucker - Mark Arcobello - Sven Andrighetto

Marcel Noebels - Chris Brown - Patrick Cehlin

Eric Selleck - Gabriel Dumont - Johan Sundstrom

Joey Crabb - Will Acton - Tom Kuhnhackl

Ben Chiarot - Joonas Jarvinen

Konrad Abeltshauser - Fredrik Claesson

Michael Sdao - Kevin Gagne

Niklas Svedberg

Dustin Tokarski

Cal Heeter

Unsigned: Daniil Zharkov ,Mario Lucia

firelarge.jpg

PROJECTED OPENING LINEUP

ilagwi.png

E.Kane - Toews - Williams

Lupul - Bozak - Wingels

Heatley - Garbutt - Stempniak

Raffl - Rakell - Wilson

Laughton - Dorsett

Voynov - Pietronagelo

Daley - Gilbert

Clitsome - Polak

Michalek

Lehtonen

Greiss

Captain: Alex Pietroangelo

Alternate Captains: Jonathan Toews, Justin Williams

YELLOWKNIFE ALCOHOLICS PROJECTED OPENING LINEUP

(including unsigned players)

2mc7wg9.jpg

Burakovsky - Kamenev - Keranen

McDonald - Compher - Baptiste

Di Giuseppe - Hurley - Bertuzzi

Bellemare - Carrier - Moroz

Tambellini - Cammarata - Scott

Fistric - McCoshen

Oleksy - Diaby

Glover

Mrazek

Captain: Mark Fistric

Alternate Captains: Andre Burakovsky, Colin McDonald

anaheim_ducks.gif

Anaheim Ducks Roster

Loui Eriksson (LW) - Adam Henrique © - Milan Michalek (RW)

Mikkel Boedker (LW/RW) - Tomas Plekanec © - Marcus Foligno (RW)

Carl Hagelin (LW/RW) - Joe Colborne © - Nikita Kucherov (RW)

Nathan Gerbe (LW) - Zac Rinaldo © - Brandon Prust (RW)

Cody Mcleod (LW/RW)

Ryan McDonagh - Ryan Murray

Alex Gologoski - Braydon Coburn

Eric Gryba - Jared Cowen

Douglas Murray - Phillip Larsen

Jaroslav Halak

Anders Lindback

Bolded = (A)

Bolded and Underlined = ©

trade-rumors1.jpg

1) I'm hearing that the Tampa Bay Lightning may be looking at trade options for Ales Hemsky. The reported asking price is a combination of picks and prospects. The Lightning will be buying at the deadline but need Hemsky's cap space to activate Stephen Weiss in the future.

2) I'm hearing that the Detroit Red Wings are going to relax at the deadline and don't plan on making any moves...

3) I'm hearing that the Buffalo Sabres are looking for a top 2 or top 4 defenseman signed long term. Brett Connolly, Riley Sheahan and Buffalo's 4 1st Round Picks in the next 2 drafts are names I keep on hearing in rumours...

4) I'm hearing that the Toronto Maple Leafs are looking for players on playoff teams. Hearing that pending UFA's are fine with them as well. Andrej Sustr could be a player that may move.

5) I'm hearing that the Boston Bruins are looking to stay neutral this deadline, but could move guys such as Dan Boyle and Ed Jovanovski in an effort to get younger...

6) I'm hearing that the Dallas Stars are going to stay neutral as well this deadline, but some picks could be moved for role players.

7) I'm hearing that the Pittsburgh Penguins are looking for a young stud defenceman to play with Morgan Rielly in the future. Karl Alzner and Teddy Purcell as well as their 1st Round Pick this year could be moved.

8) I'm hearing that the Colorado Avalanche are prepared to start the firesale. They are looking for young players and I'm hearing that Alex Semin, Patrick Elias, and Stephane Robidas are just a few of the players OTB...

9) I'm hearing that the Florida Panthers are likely done dealing after dealing away big names such as St. Louis and Marleau. They seem content to ride out the rest of this year with the roster they have now...

10) I'm hearing that the New York Rangers are looking for players on playoff teams. They could part with draft picks, prospects, as well as roster players on non playoff teams to do so...

11) I'm hearing that the Anaheim Ducks are looking to move young stud defenceman Ryan Murray in an effort to bolster their top 9 forwards. Loui Eriksson and Milan Michalek are two others who could move.

12) I'm hearing that the Minnesota Wild are still looking to make big changes. Tobias Enstrom is on the block and the rumoured asking price is a 1st round pick. Paul Gaustad, David Desharnais, and Ryan Strome are others that could move as well.

13) I'm hearing that the St. Louis Blues are looking for players on playoff teams as well as big studs and high picks. They may be looking at trade options for Pavel Datsyuk and Alex Steen but I'm hearing that most players are available as they don't look very comfortable in the wildcard position.

14) I'm hearing that the Montreal Canadiens are looking for another top 10 pick in this years draft as well as a top 6 RW.

14 Teams Done.. Need 16 more.

Yes. Send them to AriGold.

Probably best the agents for each conference deal with these. Also please remove me from the Assistant Commissioner and director of league decisions as well. I think you got it covered now and you got Caboose if you need anything, he adds a more calming presence then I do.

Probably best the agents for each conference deal with these. Also please remove me from the Assistant Commissioner and director of league decisions as well. I think you got it covered now and you got Caboose if you need anything, he adds a more calming presence then I do.

:(

Archived