The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Do we know for sure that one of King Heffy/Big Mike is Mafia? Maybe 112 can clarify since GFY was a little vague.

Caboose's Sheriff should investigate one of them IMO.

No. GFY misunderstood my messages. When I brought up King Heffy/Big Mike, I alluded to these two posts and told GFY that I doubted Mike was lucky enough to guess it:

Im wondering if there is a role that silences people for a round ?

If so Dral and Kesler would be the most obvious targets?

Like a role that allows a player to choose one person to silence for a round? That makes some sense.

Funny thing, though-- Dral sent me this after GFY mistakenly posted that they were both confirmed Mafia:

LoL - ok, can I get some clarification on what GFY is talking about...

how did he get those 2 names? Did MR mention them or were those just your thoughts ?

Seems paranoid.

I'm suppose to go to bed, but I don't recall saying they were Mafia, just saying 112 suspected them due to the evidence above.

I apologize for being vague as it's extremely difficult to copy/paste from PM on mobile.

Sorry. I think someone else/multiple people jumped to the conclusion that they were Mafia and I must have linked that to you.

@112:

Thanks for clearing that up. Agreed that BHB needs to come up with a good reason for silencing you yesterday.

Yeah. For those who have issue with my calling BHB out, I've never been afraid to be the first to vote someone in order to get more information or start a discussion. I do this even more often when I'm TP.

This just seems so forced.

I'll be back with the investigation results.

Whyyyyyyyy???? :sadno:

Yes why indeed? Seems like an odd vote when either KH or BHB is looking likely to be mafia at this point. Not too sure why people are voting randoms, lets wait to see what Caboose can tell us. If KH turns up clean I think BHB would be the safe vote for what he did to 112 - already I am leaning this way since it would seem like a mostly useless power for a TP to posses. Obviously if KH turns up mafia then its an easy vote.

Archived