The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NEWSFLASH: Drake is a selfish @**

D-Money

Everything I've heard hasn't interested me in the least.

Of course, I'm not a big rap fan to begin with. But usually I can appreciate the good stuff, or at least aspects of it.

He has a really annoying voice too

Couple of things stand out here

1. We need to stop putting frigging junkies on a pedestal. You OD'd, shame about that. Oh you're famous? Let's hear about it for the next week. Maybe we should have put his 3 kids under the age of 11 on the cover of rolling stones instead. Honestly. it would be great if someone famous died due to an overdose and the world stood up and FINALLY did something about the problem. But it never happens. A one or two week display on TV, posthumously awarded something in an awards ceremony somewhere and then people only remember their acting, not the fact that they were a problemed person who robbed their kids of a father due to their selfish need to fill some imagined hole in their lives.

2. Drake is a douche. We all know this, whining about this is garbage. Honestly, Rolling Stone magazine hasn't been relevant since George Harrison died so big frigging deal. Do us a favour show some respect and be a man. While you're at it Drake go try your best to die in a chemical fire. You know...YOLO and all right?

Both individuals are or at least were selfish in their own rights. But we can bash Drake because he's still alive yet venerate Hoffman because he's gone. It doesn't make sense.

Sorry, ranting I will stop. But still...

Archived