The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

snypers is an busy user. he has no time for logic.

Lol he posts in the NHL 2014 entry draft thread right here today!

And Starts up another thread for DRAFT EHLERS!!! in Canucks talk today,,

Anyone remember who the guy was in 08 who was like SNYPERS is with Ehlers but with Zach Boychuk?

I was a guest then I just remember seeing the same guy all year Boychuk this Boychuk that.

And if Carolina Loses I am going to,, I am going to,, I am going to,, well do nothing but I will be choked!

Again, why would we even consider doing this? There's still strong talent outside the top 5.

After the top 3 it's a bunch of the same skill level until the mid teens. Find me two respectable scouts that agree on who should be 4-15. Trade 6th for 12th(ish) and an asset we need, pick the same player at 12.

Lol he posts in the NHL 2014 entry draft thread right here today!

And Starts up another thread for DRAFT EHLERS!!! in Canucks talk today,,

Anyone remember who the guy was in 08 who was like SNYPERS is with Ehlers but with Zach Boychuk?

I was a guest then I just remember seeing the same guy all year Boychuk this Boychuk that.

And if Carolina Loses I am going to,, I am going to,, I am going to,, well do nothing but I will be choked!

I too am a big canes fan right now.

back to snypers. he wouldnt be so bad if he calmed down a tad and opened his mind from his narrow mindedness. all he can think of is ehlers. there are only about 10 million other hockey players on this planet...

I too am a big canes fan right now.

back to snypers. he wouldnt be so bad if he calmed down a tad and opened his mind from his narrow mindedness. all he can think of is ehlers. there are only about 10 million other hockey players on this planet...

I disagree.

He claimed in another thread to be a published professional scout with years of experience. Still no proof.

So....umm...yeah

Archived