The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Heritage Classic Tickets

jono2009

Hey guys, just wondering for those who got heritage classic tickets shipped out recently, what do they look like?

Recieved mine from the courier last week and they were plain looking tickets, but anyone else i know got these ones.....

wondering if ticketmaster fracked up?

I think the season ticket-holders got the special one's, so anyone buying them from stubhub.com etc could get either one. the ticketmaster one's are always plain. i can't believe how cheap the classic tickets got during the olympics, got ours through stubhub at $80 each including fees and shipping, lower bowl!

I think the season ticket-holders got the special one's, so anyone buying them from stubhub.com etc could get either one. the ticketmaster one's are always plain. i can't believe how cheap the classic tickets got during the olympics, got ours through stubhub at $80 each including fees and shipping, lower bowl!

it was like $180each for cheapest tickets 2 months ago.. .then went to $50-60 early last week... now it's back to $80... i'm surprise nhl don't put the tickets on stubhub to sell, seems like tickets are being sold instantly on there if it's under $70.. better than giving tickets away or have whole empty section at the game.

I bought presale and received the nice, fancy ones.. I've had them on craigslist for about 3 weeks, not a sniff!! I started at 275 now at face value (150) and still nothing!

This is why I don't gamble.

Why not just go and enjoy the game? Better than losing money lol.

you are the reason you're going to end up eating cash on those tickets.

you create the artificial demand.

I absolutely agree, this is the first and last time I'll be doing this.

I will be looking to donate them to a family in my community who can't afford it if I still have them by Saturday.. Or should I just say screw it and do that anyways?

I will be looking to donate them to a family in my community who can't afford it if I still have them by Saturday.. Or should I just say screw it and do that anyways?

Contact kids up front if you are giving the tickets away. http://www.kidsupfrontvancouver.com/They take tickets and put them into the hands of underpriviledged kids. I have used them in both Calgary, where it was started, and Van and they are exceptional.

Thats the nicest thing ive ever heard someone in the cdc say. Pay it forward bro

That's really awesome! Which section?

Also does anyone know where I can find pictures of BC Place from the seats? I feel like upper bowl would be better seeing as how far you are from the rink...

And I've already seen that painted lower bowl picture of the with the classic, looking for just regular views from upper bowl at BC place.

Thanks in advance!!

Archived