The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler shoots down FALSE trade rumours, Torts, +more!

TheRussianRocket.

Breaking_Header.jpg

@VanCanucks:

Rumours are "completely false" that Kesler asked to be traded recently or ever, according to the forward. "I'm happy to be here."

@VanCanucks:

"I never commented to anyone that I wanted out. My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." - Kesler #Canucks

@VanCanucks:

Torts on the mic, talking Kesler. "He practiced well. I'm staying out of all the other stuff. But Kes is a horse, he has played his ass off."

@SNETPacific:

Kesler - I'm happy, I love my teammates, I love this city, my son was born here."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Kesler - "I don't want to talk about this, I don't want my teammates to talk about this."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Kesler - "Reports are completely false."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Kesler - "My focus and the teams' focus is making the playoffs."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Kesler - "The team has never asked me to waive my no trade clause."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Kesler on Torts - "Torts has helped me turn my career around. I love playing for him."

#Canucks

@SNETPacific:

Luongo - "I said whether he wants to go or stay, he's not going anywhere. We all know how it ends."

#Canucks

..but, but, some random guy said he's asked for a trade without a source. :picard:

Lesson to be learned here for the oblivious folks that fall for anything: media isn't always right, especially when they don't have a source. More often than not, it's for the media stations to gain attention and money.

You can also cross off the rumour that Kesler hates Torts. Says he loves him and Torts has turned around his career.

No one actually believes him right? Ok good just making sure we're not that gullible.

What's more reliable though?

Hearing this right from Kesler's mouth? Or a mystery source saying he heard something sometime somewhere?

I gotta give Kes the benefit of the doubt here.

Hearing this right from Kesler's mouth? Or a mystery source saying he heard something sometime somewhere?

Exactly! In the absence of any actual proof to the contrary, we should take Kesler at his word and not the word of....who was it again (because I'd never even heard of them before)?

Gullible is believing anything that any random person tweets that other only slightly more reliable people retweet saying "this is what this person is saying."

If it was some random source like eklund then sure but there's been several different sources with more info. Do some digging and it adds up. Way too much smoke going on here for there not to be a fire. Plus it doesn't benefit Kesler or his agent to admit it. Their responses were as expected

Breaking_Header.jpg

..but, but, some random guy said he's asked for a trade without a source. :picard:

Lesson to be learned here for the oblivious folks that fall for anything: media isn't always right, especially when they don't have a source. More often than not, it's for the media stations to gain attention and money.

Kesler is a donkey and I believe Dreger, Mackenzie and Lebrun more than I believe a guy who fakes injury and penalties all over the ice.

Good riddance to him.

when it gets leaked like it has GMs tell the player /agent to throw water on the fire because it puts the GM at a position of weakness when trying to deal..... and if they dont the GM wont try to move him and he can be here unhappy for the next 2 years and he better perform or else he wont cash in on his next contract........ same thing happend at the begging of trying to trade Lu ... report came that he finally wanted out he said it wasnt true and then later on he said yup i want out...

these insiders have zero credibility these reports are pure fabrication thats what it takes to be a "insider"..........please please please watch our trade deadline show.

i have a source that says teams might swap a couple of prospects and picks. see doesn't have the same effect as kesler and msl requested trades does it but then again reality will never get you rating.

keep up the good work eklund oops i mean mckenzie or dreger

insiders is right you got your heads inside something.

It's a real shame if Gillis isn't actively shopping him and edler and Lou in the off season.

This core in their collective best career year was not good enough to get the job done against Boston. The following season another career best for more players, not enough to get past the first round.

Regardless of what people want to believe or think. if all of these players and a better supporting cast in their collective primes cannot get the job done.

Then adding 1 single player is not going to help do anything but slap yet another band aid on yet another gaping and glaring deficiency with this team

The time to rebuild is now. As much as it pains me to say it, now is the most value we'll get for our key assets, now is the time when 2015 and 2016 have generational or at least top tier elite talents in the draft in MacDavid and Chychrun.

If we are going to slide in the standings and be simply mediocre, than take the plunge and attempt to rebuild entirely wisely. Dont risk waiting until a possible first overall pick falls into our lap with the skill of Yakupov, Hall or the Nuge. do it when a Crosby or Pronger comparable player is available.

Archived