The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WTF do I do?

Goat James

So me and a friend were out drinking in a city I don't live in (Stockholm, I live im Uppsala). Both of us are 19, turning 20 this year. I got really, really drunk, could barely walk, and he picked up this "girl". The "girl" was ~55 years old, and had a nice apartment downtown (we're born 1994, she said that she had kids born '91 and '94, siiiiiiick).

Anyways, I got to sleep on the couch and they're sleeping in her bedroom. The thing is that I've woken up (it's 8:20 am) and I can't sleep anymore, so WTF do I do???

I've tried texting my friend's phone, but it's in the room I'm sleeping in for some reason...

Edit: I ALSO FORGOT MY HEADPHONES AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE, SO I CAN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit no. 2: Idiots! Stop commenting on Sweden and help me out!!!! Can I wake him/them up!??? #itseasytotrashtalkcanada

I heard of these rare phenotypes which reside in the Stockholm area called 'Swedish twins'. If you could get your hands on a pair of those then ...

1) the twins are from Örnsköldsvik, like six hours by car from Stockholm.

2) I had sex three times yesterday, so don't feel like doing all the work required to pick someone up,

3) it's 8:26 am.

1) the twins are from Örnsköldsvik, like six hours by car from Stockholm.

2) I had sex three times yesterday, so don't feel like doing all the work required to pick someone up,

3) it's 8:26 am.

So, charter a jet and get them in like 30 minutes, yo

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE?!? Stop commenting on the fact that I'm Swedish and help me out!!!!! #idiotcanadians #itseasytotrashtalkcanada

We are idiot Canadians and you cant even figure out what to do..I suggest watching a replay of the Olympic Gold medal hockey game.

Archived